• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

4 days until af. Weird things happening

Beanhead23

Reaction score
According to my chart i O'd on February 14th. A few days after i got a head cold. No fever or anything. Just endless snot and sore throat. Still hasnt gone away. Four days ago my nipples started getting sore and then we're dripping what looked like colostrum. Still doing that.
Yesterday and today I've had cramping in my lower right abdomen. I've woken up nauseous a few nights this week and am still exhausted. I'm never tired. Ugh. Tested the last few days and got negatives. When should i test? Period is do Sunday. What do you guys think? I have one child and four angels. Thanks ladies!

I'd test on af day just to make sure you don't waste tests but it definitely sounds promising x

I'd test Friday and if still negative wait til day of missed period. Wishin u luck x

That's a good idea. I'm so much more in tuned with my body than i was with my daughter that I'm wondering if everything is a symptom haha. But my nipples leaking ate the crazy thing. They did that the first month of my last angel a year ago.

Beahead, I'm having the same things!! My period is due on between friday and sunday as well, and I'm having the exact same things going on! i took a test this morning, and it also came out negative.

But with my son, I had the exact same symptoms and took a test the day I was to get my period and it came out negative, a week later it was positive.

I say, take another one next thursday or friday, that's when i'm testing again and see what your results are. it may be too soon to take a test. waiting 5-7 days after missed period is normally what is best.

Good luck!

Thats crazy! Well good luck to you too and keep me posted on your results.

will do! i'll check back on here to see yours too!! :)

I just went to the bathroom. Been cramping a lot this afternoon. There's light pink cm on the toilette paper... what's that about

Could be. I had adult time with my man today and had brown discharge. Like old blood. Now cramping but no bleeding. Ugh.

fingers crossed for you! It could've been implantation spotting and then when you did your horizontal dancing, it probably washed the old blood right out.

I've been having mild cramps all week. Nothing major, more like someone is pulling my uterus towards my knees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"