4 dpo and symptom watching

Heatherga2015

Reaction score
3 dpo- BAD right side cramping, flu, headache, and tired

4 dpo - slightly cramping on right side again.......and gassy and tired

I am either 3 or 4 DPO today and I have been having a lot of cramping since O day. I don't remember ever having cramping like this unless I was pregnant. I also have been gassy and had a bit of a upset tummy. Also been congested and had a sore throat. This would be my 5th pregnancy if I get a BFP so I like to think I know the signs!

I am either 3 or 4 DPO today and I have been having a lot of cramping since O day. I don't remember ever having cramping like this unless I was pregnant. I also have been gassy and had a bit of a upset tummy. Also been congested and had a sore throat. This would be my 5th pregnancy if I get a BFP so I like to think I know the signs!

I HOPE YOU KNOW THE SIGNS TOO.....BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE A BFP FOR BOTH OF US!! LOL :happydance::happydance:

I'm 5 dpo today i think. I had l really bad ovary pinching pain at 3 DPO which has me concerned I O'd later than expected! We'll see..

Ive has the flu the past few days so I havent really noticed any symptoms. But today I am having mild cramping and lower back pain. Lots of creamy cm too. I am always usually dry at this time and then get creamy CM 2-3 days before af.

Good luck ladies!

I'm 3dpo and can't wait to start symptom watching with you guys!

I'm almost 6Dpo and sorry if tmi but I have diarreah have boobs that go from painful to not, fullness feeling in the uterus and have had slight cramps on day 3&4 but not really today . Definitely gassy we shall see I'm so nervous and I still have an entire week till I can test! :dust: baby dust and good luck ladies

I have had some serious sharp shooting pain in my boobs today and lots of cramps.. Implantation maybe? I took a test just for the heck of it. Has several cheapy ones and it looks like a BFN but thats not surprising lol

AF is due Monday and I'm almost certain that I am pregnant. For the past few days I have had: Swollen, VERY tender breasts, mild cramping, clear and sticky CM and lots of it(almost like my O CM) a heightened sense of smell, indigestion, on/off lower backache and headaches and today I got the pain and tingles in my nipple. Just one!! Lol. Sending baby dust your way!!

Hi ladies:wave:! I've been lurking and decided to say hello!
So I'm 6dpo today. My luteal phase is usually like 10 days long, so if I test at 10dpo, on the day of my expected period, is that still too early? Since 10dpo is generally too early to see a positive, right? :wacko:
What do you guys think!

I am 7dpo. Af is supposed to arrive oct. 4. During a regular cycle I NEVER experience cramping before my AF arrives. But this time (ttc) for the past few days I have been experiencing af-like cramps and accompanying lower back aches. So it makes me wonder..... :) :)

I had REALLY bad wind and loose bowels on 4 and 5 dpo, be interesting if it is a sign seeing as a few of us ladies seem to have had it around the same time. I can't pinpoint it to anything I ate or a bug, so who knows, just maybe.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->