4 dpo...Anyone else there??

danamm64

# 1due in April 2012
Reaction score
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"[COLOR="Indigo"]]I am 4 dpo today and can not wait to test! I will be testing on June 14th...it feels sooooo far away!! Grr...10 days left! Anyone else around 4 dpo? Any symptoms??[/COLOR][/FONT] :baby:

I am around the same as you...will be testing probably on the 15th

Oh good!! I am not alone in this loooong wait! lol Are you TTC #1?? Any symptoms yet??

Yes...ttc the first. Had to present a list of pros for getting baby happy to my husband to get him to finally agree. But, now he doesn't want to talk about it unless it actually happens (he is a little freaked out by the idea of kids, and doesn't want to be nervous for nothing). But, that means I have to keep these symptom obsessions to myself at first!

Had metallic taste in my mouth from day of supposed ovulation (not sure if it happened tues or wed- will start taking temp in a month or two if nothing has happened yet), but that finally seems to have gone away today. Now, my boobs hurt a little bit, but it is mild. I ran my first 5K today, and I am hoping that won't interfere at all. All the research I read said to keep with your normal fitness routine and it shouldn't affect getting pregnant.
One more day down and closer to AF coming or not!

Since I miscarried in late February, my husband and I were so devastated..our first,too. So, he is kind of the same way..he does not want to hear about it unless I am actually pregnant again. I definitely need somewhere to obsess over my symptoms!

Yes, I heard the same thing that keeping your normal fitness routine should not affect your chances at all! Your other symptoms could def be the beginning of a BFP!!

I have been checking my cp for a few months, which is kinda weird and tmi! lol but my cp is soooooo high that I can not find it, and I slept for 14 hours last night, my brain is foggy, mood swings, and super hot! I had most of these symptoms so I am hoping for a baby this time...

It has def. become an obsession, and it is hard to think about anything else...well 9 more days to go...lol

I am so sorry about your miscarriage. I hope this month is a BFP for you!

I have been checking too- my CP is high as well right now. Don't know if that is good or bad. Do you have a good resource for cervical checks and what it means to be high/low open/closed etc?

5 dpo here! no symptoms to report though :( i don't feel like this was our month since the closest we got to bd-ing before O was 3 or 4 days... sooo unless we got some really strong swimmers, we probably didn't conceive, but the mind does wander... lol

Im 4 DPO today too. Im feeling really good about this cycle we had an iui and while the nurse was doing it the song that I used to sing to our daughter when she was first born came on the radio.
Supper sticky baby dust to all of us :dust:

Hey Shimmer ~ check out the site called www.beautifulcervix.com
It is very graphic, but somewhat interesting if you can handle it.
Also, I googled "cervix during pregnancy" and found many sites that said that during pregnancy it becomes soft and goes very high up. I also found a lot of sites that said that cp does not matter...you have to read through some and make your own decision I guess=) I just believe it will go high up because when I was preggo, that is what happened to me! Let me know if you find anything good...

missmaddiesue ~ I hope that there were some strong swimmers lol, def keep us updated!!

DelilahsMommy ~ I am a HUGE believer in signs! If that song was playing, that means something good! Keep us updated!!

On a side note, I broke down and tested today at 6dpo...I know I know...too early. But on the FRER there was a dark pink line and a light light white- pink line, so now I am wondering if it is the beginning of a bfp...ahhh can not wait to test again! Good luck and fingers crossed for us all!

Thanks for the site, I will def check it out.
Funny taste is sort off and on now. Boobs are ok. A couple weird twinges in my belly now. Complained of one this morning and DH said maybe our work is paying off. It was cute. Getting some dizzy sPells today too. I think I might test on sat or Sunday.

hi all!
i am 3dpo, i've had some off & on light cramps the past few days, today i've been having more and i'm getting uncomfortable. hoping its a good sign! i'll also be testing between the 13th-14th...if i dont cave and test before then hehe
anyone else have cramping?

6 DPO today! i think i may finally feel some very light cramping... it only lasts a quick second, but i've felt it several times today, always on the left and it kinda radiates all the way to my thighs... oh pleeaaase be implantation!

This is so weird...I spotted pink and brown twice when I wiped today...now nothing. Negative tests so far...could this be 12 dpo implantation bleeding? I do not usually spot before my period...so weird!

How is everyone else doing???

i'm not testing til AF is due, but i've had light cramping ever since 6dpo, my boobs feel bruised on the sides and near my arm pits (never, ever get sore bbs) and that's about it. hope we all get our BFPs in these next couple of days!! :dust:

I will hold out and test tomorrow- I usually do spot before my period---and I got nothing right now and she is due tomorrow. I dunno...trying to just not think about it right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->