4 dpo. ...anyone test at 8 dpo and get Bfp

Tmav

Reaction score
I am 4 dpo. ..I am having creamy cm. I hate the 2ww and always end up testing too much. Anyone here obsessed with poas also. I want to test 8 dpo...anyone get a bfp that early. I know all the facts out there about implantation taking 6-10 days and hcg taking another 2 days to show but everyone is different. Would anyone on the same cd like to pass time with me? Baby dust to everyone.

Hi Hun I am currently 8dpo and did a test today but got a bfn. Still plenty of time for a bfp tho x

I got a faint bfp on a frer at 8dpo with DH the digi didn't show bfp until the following afternoon. Good luck! X

I am 4 dpo too and want to test early too. By the time you know it, it will be time to test. Until then we can be impatient and symptom crazy. :haha:

I'm also 4DPO. The waiting is SO hard. I know that I'm unlikely to get a BFP that early, but I will be hard pressed not to take at least one test at 8DPO... or possibly even 7DPO. :blush:

You 4DPO-ers seeing any other "symptoms"? I've got some very light and occasional cramping (had a LOT around ovulation, and I think it's still trying to work itself out) and my nipples are slightly full in appearance (?). LMAO. Other than that, nothing. I think with my CP pregnancy I noticed nipple changes first, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :D

You 4DPO-ers seeing any other "symptoms"? I've got some very light and occasional cramping (had a LOT around ovulation, and I think it's still trying to work itself out) and my nipples are slightly full in appearance (?). LMAO. Other than that, nothing. I think with my CP pregnancy I noticed nipple changes first, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :D

I wish I could say I have symptoms but nope, not a single one. Honestly I won't be considering them symptoms anyway because last cycle I had cramps, spotting (around when it should've implanted) really sore boobs, headaches, and twinges. AF showed up so they were all in my head I'm guessing. It was cruel! Lol

This time I may look for any new symptoms though. Changes in cm or sore and darker nipples.

I got mine in July at 8dpo on frer and digi.

I had some pretty good cramps for a, few hours last night and a little this morning. They weren't as bad as my af cramps when I'm off my bcp. They just seemed bad because they were so far from af. I am not due for her to show up until Oct. 13 or 14. When you know it's normal you're just like whatever same old cramps just different month, but when they when they normally wouldn't, it makes you wonder. I don't think I ever noticed implantation cramps with any of my other pregnancies, but each one is different and maybe I'm just paying closer attention...or its all in my head along with the extreme fatigue I felt the last two days. Only time will tell. Hope we all get our BFP.

I'm crampy but that's all and I'm about 3DPO. Although my breasts are slightly tender. But that's all. I ordered IC's so I won't get those till next week...so not testing for me yet...which is a good thing. I'm such a POAS addict!!!!

yes i did get my bfp at 8 dpo. i didnt use fmu either. i took a test a 4pm then again an hour later and they were all faint positives even on no hold. i didnt even expect a positive because i was so sure i wasnt pregnant despite symptoms i had. oh and i used 1 frer after testing on 2 wondfos. then 3 more wondfos gave me positives an hour after.

this time im not going to test until farther even though im a poas addict. aaghh its so hard not to test early when im loaded with a stash of all kinds of tests!

I am getting weird cramping now and I have been exhausted since Sunday. I swear I got a barely there faint line this morning but it could be in my head. I definately don't feel the same as last month. I never had a problem getting pregnant before. All I keep thinking is because we decided to have one last child and we want to do it before we get too much older (my dh is almost 40) nows when it will be hard

Just to add that with my second baby I got a very faint BFP at 6DPO on a IC! So it IS possible to get a BFP that early...

WSS^! it all depends on when you implant! i personally remember getting a strange sensation at 6:15pm at 5 dpo, and i ended up with a bfp at 8 dpo. i didnt test earlier than that but i would probably have gotten a fainter line at 7 dpo if i did for sure since it still showed up with no urine hold at 8 dpo.

I had a pinching type feeling right in the middle above pubic bone, on and off between 5- 8 dpo then nothing.

Tested 7dpo got a super faint line, so faint thought it was an evap. 8dpo was still very faint but slightly darker than 7dpo. Waited until 10dpo and got a super dark ( darker than the control) in a few seconds.

I agree with pp- depends when you implant some can implant as late as 12dpo so you would only then get a faint line 2- 3days later!

Also temping helps to confirm ovulation for sure so u can test on the right days. Goodluck ladies hope u get your bfps super soon!!

I am 9 dpo and i am so surprised i havent poas..hahah. Just got my order of ALOT of IC. ha Maybe i will take a test tomorrow morning and see..hahah, Keep ya updated! :)

I broke down and took a test this morning. ..bfn. maybe the cramps I felt night of 5 dpo and 6 dpo was the egg entering the uterus and being moved along. I heard the uterus contracts during that. I was having very strange cramps at work yesterday, maybe those were something. This is terrible, one second it feels like I have a good chance this month, next second it's like I'm out of luck this month. Let's keep our fingers crossed for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->