4 dpo?? anyone with me :)

maisybump

pregnant with twins
Reaction score
hey
i'm 4dpo today and looking for a cycle buddy to share symptoms? anyone else around the 4dpo mark? :)

I'm 4 dpo today also! I'm really trying not to go to crazy with symptoms since last cycle I swore I was pregnant based on them and I was not! But I'll be glad to hang out with you during this 2ww!

I'm 4 dpo today also! I'm really trying not to go to crazy with symptoms since last cycle I swore I was pregnant based on them and I was not! But I'll be glad to hang out with you during this 2ww!

:happydance: yay we'll try NOT to symptom spot together then :haha: xxx

Hey i am newly off of bc but if i have o'ed it would have been Thursday... This is just mainly based on cm ... Not opks. Ill sit it out with u in case i did o xx

Hey i am newly off of bc but if i have o'ed it would have been Thursday... This is just mainly based on cm ... Not opks. Ill sit it out with u in case i did o xx

:thumbup: welcome aboard :) fingers crossed we all get our :bfp: xx

i'll see what my chart is doing...
might get the bug friday :)
do you temp? xxx

Hey gals! 4dpo for me too :) I'm also planning not to symptom spot (dunno how that's gonna work out!) and testing on 14th Nov (no earlier!). When do you plan on testing?

No .... This is my first month ttc. I actually haven't even had a af since stopping the pill. Going to try "relaxed" approach till a def cycle is present. I had ewcm for 5 days which turned over night to creamy so i am hoping o has happened xx

well welcome all girlies...
lets hope this is a lucky thread :)
my af will be due 12th??
xxx

Soooo.. Y do i do it??? I Just done a hpt. The line even teased me by showing a bit and disappearing. What is wrong ... Im a poas addict :-(

this is all coz i had slightly sore boobs and heartburn. I swear i just imagine it haha xx

This is my first month temping. Anyone else temp? My last 4 temps just keep rising. At what point does it plateau anyone know?

Can I join ladies? I'm actually 5 DPO and today had a dip in my BBT chart not sure if its Implantation or just me being freezing all night since DH opened the window. I am trying for our 3rd and hope we planned it right this month. I am one of the lucky ones were my temp dips dramatically on day of O and shoots back up! So here's to our TWW. Oh and I have PCOS and our first month trying to concieve with Metformin alone. I do have fertility coverage thru my job but I want to try naturally first

I'm about 4-5 dpo. I stopped temping because I was getting way too obsessive about it but I had a +OPK 6 days ago. It's weird because I've had ovulation soreness ever since I O'd and have a weird sore feeling in my uterus for the last 4 days. Everytime I cough or pee it feels tight.

Anyways good luck to you all!!:bfp::dust:

ive had slight cramping all afternoon. i think i had this last month and i was not pregnant. I just never noticed it when not ttc i guess?

I just got an email from my doctor that on top of my day 21 labs she ordered a beta HCG test! Man is this doctor amazing ! I'm anxious to see since I will be 7-8 DPO

Can I join ladies? I'm actually 5 DPO and today had a dip in my BBT chart not sure if its Implantation or just me being freezing all night since DH opened the window. I am trying for our 3rd and hope we planned it right this month. I am one of the lucky ones were my temp dips dramatically on day of O and shoots back up! So here's to our TWW. Oh and I have PCOS and our first month trying to concieve with Metformin alone. I do have fertility coverage thru my job but I want to try naturally first

i have pcos too... i found out the day after i got my BFP :thumbup: mine was all natural too :dust: heres to a lucky cycle :) xx

This is my first month temping. Anyone else temp? My last 4 temps just keep rising. At what point does it plateau anyone know?

:winkwink: i temp :) you can look at my chart... the last chart was a non trying :) tbh when i got my bfp it looked no different to my non trying ones :haha: i don't try and read to much into it but rises are good :) xxx

I'm about 4-5 dpo. I stopped temping because I was getting way too obsessive about it but I had a +OPK 6 days ago. It's weird because I've had ovulation soreness ever since I O'd and have a weird sore feeling in my uterus for the last 4 days. Everytime I cough or pee it feels tight.

Anyways good luck to you all!!:bfp::dust:

:happydance: sounds promising :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"