4 dpo?? anyone with me :)

ive had slight cramping all afternoon. i think i had this last month and i was not pregnant. I just never noticed it when not ttc i guess?

:thumbup: i had cramping yesterday too... this is my 4th cycle after DD and i can say i haven't had cramping mid cycle? :happydance: this could be our month :) xxx

Soooo.. Y do i do it??? I Just done a hpt. The line even teased me by showing a bit and disappearing. What is wrong ... Im a poas addict :-(

this is all coz i had slightly sore boobs and heartburn. I swear i just imagine it haha xx

:haha: don't worry... i go a bit crazy around ov time for testing :haha: i used 4 sticks one day... i didn't even have a squinter :haha:
hey when is everyone's due??
mine is the 12th :wacko: xxx

So today I feel like AF is on her way. Strange to say as,haven't had one since being on mini pill two years ago. Think its all coming back now. I have a weird burning in my tummy :-( xx

So today I feel like AF is on her way. Strange to say as,haven't had one since being on mini pill two years ago. Think its all coming back now. I have a weird burning in my tummy :-( xx

:growlmad: oh no!! what cd are you? xxx

Honestly no idea. Stopped bc pill 6th October. Had slight spotting but nothing really at all. Done a few opks but they were sporadic. Ewcm from last Saturday till Thursday when this changed over night to creamy. So IF i did o i think Wednesday or Thursday..... Just wish they would warn you about coming of bc when you start xxx

never been on the pill, so i cant help there sorry hun xxx

Today my temp spiked back up above all other temps after O. So that's promising! Stuffy nose as all heck and horrible and I mean nasty taste in my mouth ;( maybe from being stuffed up? Tomorrow I have my day 21 labs here's to hoping my temp keeps going up or staying up. Yesterday it looked like a huge dip towards the cover line but didnt touch it then way back up today.

Today my temp spiked back up above all other temps after O. So that's promising! Stuffy nose as all heck and horrible and I mean nasty taste in my mouth ;( maybe from being stuffed up? Tomorrow I have my day 21 labs here's to hoping my temp keeps going up or staying up. Yesterday it looked like a huge dip towards the cover line but didnt touch it then way back up today.

maybe an implantation dip yesterday? xx

That's what I was trying to google yesterday! I'm glad you said that I thought maybe it was just me or my room was freezing but my temp shot back up above all the other temps eeek.

That's what I was trying to google yesterday! I'm glad you said that I thought maybe it was just me or my room was freezing but my temp shot back up above all the other temps eeek.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Implantation-dip.html

something like that? xxx

image.jpg

Here is my chart mind you my shift at work switched from 6 am before ovulation to 5 am after ovulation so my sleeping pattern plus waking up to go pee have me at low after O temps. But the good part is I've stayed above cover line right ? My doctor told me I am one of the lucky ones whose temp goes way down the day of O haha

Tell me I'm not crazy but my pee sorry TMI smells like it did when I was preggo with both my kids and I'm spotting today !!! That explains the dip yesterday. Please let this be our month!!!! My period isn't till the 14th-16th

Motherof2 today I'm 5 dpo and had a dip like yours on 5 dpo. I went from 98.23 to 97.78 this am. I guess I'll see what comes tomorrow. I've read it's rare to get implantation dip that early so I'm not getting my hopes up

I don't temp but feel really weird. Twinging belly and heart burn. I know this cant be related so,early xx

Motherof2 today I'm 5 dpo and had a dip like yours on 5 dpo. I went from 98.23 to 97.78 this am. I guess I'll see what comes tomorrow. I've read it's rare to get implantation dip that early so I'm not getting my hopes up

I know what you mean I'm so nervous but don't want to be. I hate looking to far into things. I get caught in trying to tell my DH all the positive things that we may be expecting then the feeling of what if we're not comes over me so I don't want to tell him that I'm hopeful and let him down if we arnt. My doctor is ordering a beta HCG tomorrow along with my day 21 levels of progesterone I told her its too early to have hCG above 5 she said you never know...bless her heart

Hello ladies!

I am 4dpo today. hoping the TWW goes quick and we all get a sticky little bean! xx

I know what you mean I'm so nervous but don't want to be. I hate looking to far into things. I get caught in trying to tell my DH all the positive things that we may be expecting then the feeling of what if we're not comes over me so I don't want to tell him that I'm hopeful and let him down if we arnt. My doctor is ordering a beta HCG tomorrow along with my day 21 levels of progesterone I told her its too early to have hCG above 5 she said you never know...bless her heart

I know! I think I accidentally got my dh excited last month for no reason. That's awesome your dr is willing to do that for you!

hey girls
seems we all had a bit of a dip at 5dpo??
can implantation not happen earlier than 6dpo?? xxx

I think a lot of people get dips around 5 dpo. I Feel no different than last cycle so I don't have much hope left for some reason. IVe got the gassy and diarrhea thing going. Sorry if tmi. I think it's just the hormones. My temp did go back to 98.25 this am. I got pregnant my first try in June and this is my 3rd cycle since d and c. Well 2nd cycle ttc.

I think a lot of people get dips around 5 dpo. I Feel no different than last cycle so I don't have much hope left for some reason. IVe got the gassy and diarrhea thing going. Sorry if tmi. I think it's just the hormones. My temp did go back to 98.25 this am. I got pregnant my first try in June and this is my 3rd cycle since d and c. Well 2nd cycle ttc.

:thumbup: well all the symptoms sound promising :) whens everyone thinking of testing? xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->