• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

4 dpo need a TTW buddy =)

My plan is more or less the same as every month. Currently waiting to O. Hoping I'll get a positive OPK tonight.

My ICs arrived in the mail today so I'm not going to hold back from testing, I'm just going to POAS like crazy lol. I'm kind of over it all. BFN, BFP, neither really means anything until I get past the first tri with a healthy bean.

Yeah. I'm leary about IC's. I've been wanting to just buy some But I i never actually do because the reviews are so bad. I feel like its so bad even a bfp isn't happy until you know you're going to have a healthy baby

Yeah I had a brand recommended to me by a lady here on BnB. I read reviews and those were also good. No evaps which was the main thing for me. I didn't want false hope.

They're called SurePredict and they're 10 miu so super sensitive.
https://www.amazon.com/Twenty-five-...F8&qid=1395969080&sr=8-1&keywords=surepredict

And I hear yeah. I did get my smiley face tonight. And I think I was more excited about that then I will be at a BFP again lol.

Haha! Wahoo for finally Oing! Took my first of 5 clomid pills just now so should be in about 12 days for me to O. Ty for the suggestion I'm going to take a peek right now at the link you gave. Do you use opk & hpt in those?

No, I use clear blue digital OPKs as I'm no good at analyzing lines lol.

And it will be my first time using those HPTs. Usually I spent lots of $$ on more expensive tests.

Ah. Yeah I was contemplating on the clear blue digital opk. I hate guessing the lines.

There's nothing like seeing that smiley face staring back at you lol. Made me so happy today. So I recommend them!

I use clear blue easy though not clear blue advanced. So I never get a flashing smiley just either open empty circle or smiley face. I did some research, and these got better reviews.

That's good to know! I hate trying to figure out lines. I am going to give those a try this cycle.

How are we ladies?

1 DPO today for me. Glad to get a break from BDing :haha:.

Well, I started spotting on 3/23 to 3/27 and dr had my start clomid on cd5. Today is cd8 and a full af came today. They said to keep doing clomid and continue as planned. Idk.

Oh. Well that's confusing :wacko:. Hopefully it still works.

6 DPO here today. Took a test today. BFN :shrug: :haha:

Do you have signs of O?

Bfn @ 6 dpo is expected right?

I think i have some signs. I'm not sure how to tell. I am having some light cramping in my left side and also very sensitive to smells.

Did dr put you on anything since your mc last month?

I never went and saw the doctor. My tests started to fade. I knew I was going to miscarry and that there was nothing they could do for me. I've been tested for things in the past after my second MMC. My progesterone is good so I don't need it. And I don't have any blood clotting disorders so I don't need baby aspirin either. Just gonna have to wait and keep trying I guess. Sigh.

Do you think you Oed now?

It's so odd that your levels are good and it still is happening. But like you said just have to keep trying.

I Have Been On Clomid, Estridol, And Progesterone This Cycle. I don't think I Oed yet. Today I had some ewcm so maybe soon. Due to O on Tuesday so fx.

Hi everyone! Just read through all of the updates since I've been absent for a bit.... sorry about that :( But thank you bunches for the PM's and thoughts and prayers. I definitely needed that when I logged in today. So I did do the D&C back on 3/21. Been trying to get over that and work through those emotions since that time. Hubby is doing ok. He is wanting to try again and is trying to be so strong for me, it's been great.

Hope that we have some BFP's soon!! I am still trying to figure out this whole miscarriage thing -- when my AF will come back and when we can start trying and all that stuff. It is more difficult after the call I got from my Dr. on Friday -- she said that all was "normal" in the samples they tested from me. :( Normal.... how is it normal when the baby's heart never started beating? ugh. I just don't understand why these things happen to us.....

:(

Taquito we are all here for you if you need us and pray for things to look up for you and your hubby!
Growing up pregnancy difficulties or struggles were never talked about. If someone lost a baby it was such a hush hush experience, almost taboo to talk about. I am so grateful to have people here that understand the struggles and confusion our bodies place us thru as we try to bring a child in to the world. So thank you, everyone, for sharing your experiences with me.

taquito - sending you hugs :hugs:. I've been in your shoes, multiple times, and I wonder too, but we'll get our rainbows, and all of this struggle will be worth it.

annasmommy - FX the meds do the trick

Gingerpoppy - I hope you're well :hugs:

I agree ginger. No one ever talked about it. My grandma had 4 miscarriages and 1 was at 22 weeks. I never even knew until I had my ectopic and she told me.

Taquito- we are all here. I'm def praying for you and DH too. Just have to keep trying even though it's hard.

I don't mean to sound crazy but I got my +opk today, last night and today I've been cramping in my left side. I've read that it can cramp when getting ready to release an egg. I'm scared now that since it's my left side that it will be another ectopic. I've been so worried all day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"