4 dpo need a TTW buddy =)

Annasmommy - I'm super late in answer you I'm sorry. Somehow this thread disappeared. Anyway, I've heard that where you feel pain might not be where you're ovulating. FX all is ok and there will be no more ectopics :hugs:. How are you feeling now?

AFM, there was no BFP. I'm on CD4 now. Waiting to ovulate again.

Oh boo! Stupid af! I'll keep praying for you. Hope it happens soon.

So the pains subsided and today I've had 2 bouts of nausea and sore bbs. Hopefully it's a sign. I'm only 6dpo so I'm trying to stay patient through this 2ww.

The pain last night in my left side was so bad it was almost ER worthy. Scared the heck out of me.

I'm glad your pains have subsided! And sounds like some great symptoms :D FX!!

CD6 for me. First day AF-free. Going to start BDing every other day now.

Any updates Annasmommy?

I've gotten positive OPKs the past two days so FX I'll be in the two week wait soon :)

Well I had some dark blood spotting sunday and Monday which was 4 days before af was due. Dr said she thinks maybe implantation bleeding since it was dark and barely there. I tested today and got bfn which is 14 dpo. I'm so over this already

Talk about over this. OPK + at CD 10 and now CD 13 with no temp shift. I can't do anymore timed BD. This cycle is a nightmare already.

FX for a BFP soon. Keep me posted!

Ahh. Don't you wish things could just be simple. I'm stressing so bad even when I know I shouldn't be. DH and I decided to take the summer off from ttc. My stress level is just too high.

Sorry you're so stressed Annasmommy :hugs:. Any news yet? BFP I hope?

I'm only 2 DPO today. Looking forward to knowing which way it goes this month already :wacko:.

Hey girls, just stopping in to check on you.... what's the word in your worlds? any BFP's yet?? I am still waiting on AF -- had the D&C on 3/21 and Dr. said that it would be 4-6 weeks until AF shows her face again.... still waiting and on week 7. :( On the plus side she did say that everything was "back to normal" and that we could start trying again whenever we wanted.... so that is a good sign. I just need AF to come so that it appears everything is "normal" again, you know? ugh. Hope all is well with you girls.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->