4 dpo terrible backache !!

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
Last night around 11 pm I started to get this really bad backache like it was sore !! I thought it had been the way I was lying watching a film in the sofa but when u woke up today it was still there my o/h cracked my back last night told me it would work a treat I think he's broke my back 😂😂😂 it's middle backpain tho its not lower under my ******* but above my hips I don't know it's wierd it's burning doesn't hurt when I breathe in just when I move anyone had this before ... x

Hi hun, im 4DPO i dont have backache or anything at the mo i hope ya feeling well soon
didnt what to r and r

I Appreciate you reading hun the back ache seems to be easing but I have been superrr exhausted today literally I'm still in bed :/ lol I had a chippy earlier and I feel so sick and full and im so cranky and angry ud acc think I was on my period :/ how are you feeling hun for 4 dpo xxx

im not to bad thank you went out shoping to day and for no resen i just felt like crying lol
my man was asking if i was ok and what to go home but we just go on with shoping im a like cranky to keep snaping at him - im not the hungry had a subway a foot long and just had a tin of spaghetti and sausage - iv in my mum down for tea tomorrw so i may have a lil drink but not feeling up to drinking that much, get me mum to do my nails i just did one now but cant cope with the smell of the glue activator :(.
I just what to relx and not to think about it to much i took somthing call Geritol Liquid this time thay call it baby in bottel hehe but we will see,

as were both on the same DPO do ya what top keep this going and put on here how thinks are going on with us and I cud do with a lil buddy :)

Best of luck hun Tray xx

Awww I made a homemade chicken curry tonight for my OH getting in from work he works for royal mail his hours are crazy 8 to 8 :/ I've just had a bad day with being so cranky !! Aw that sounds lovely .. I hate the smell of the activator lol sore head ! Yes let's buddy up and see what tomorrow 5 dpo brings us 😁😁 xxxxx

4dpo is too early for any early pregnancy signs. Implantation doesn't occur until 6-12dpo, with 7-10dpo being the most common. Sounds like you may have injured your back a little somehow! As a sufferer of chronic back pain, I can sympathize with how much that sucks.

Good luck, and fingers crossed for you! :)
:dust:

Backpain seems to be all gone over night wierd :/ now I have very Low dull backache above my bum saying that my other hakf massages my back as I fell sleep last night good old man hands :happydance: I was woke from my sleep this morning at 7am with a massive shooting pain down the left hand side below and a few other shooting pains I acc thought I'd dreamt it I was barley awake then needed to pee was the sharpest pain I've ever felt x

Thanks for the reply dill yes I was moving stuff about the bedroom I think I may have just pulled a muscle so glad it's all gone aww nothing worse than a backache :( xxx

hello girls :) hows things going?
as for me i have Face breakout and few spots also on chest was up at 8am, just sorting stuff out befor mum coming over - she will end up doing it if i dont heheh - but im a big girl now i need to sort my own things out heheh - last time she come she wen and move my fish tank about sayin it look better here haha she boss,we did a big 30th for me and my man as there only 4 day aport 24th and 28th of sept hes older hahah - anyways she just wud not keep still fixing this an that ever tho there was nothing to do - ohh she did have fun tho as we get a bouncy castle shes 50 and never bin on befor then got some good pic of her flying about on it.

Best of luck xxx Tray xxx

Lol sounds like she had a lot of fun bless her lol I'm jus feeding the boys and then going to tidy up have my chicken in the oven 😁 love chilled out Sundays hope you all have a lovely dinner :) have u any symptoms to report today :) x

Lol sounds like she had a lot of fun bless her lol I'm jus feeding the boys and then going to tidy up have my chicken in the oven 😁 love chilled out Sundays hope you all have a lovely dinner :) have u any symptoms to report today :) x

the only thing i have is Face breakout and few spots also on chest :shrug: have ya got any any symptoms today?
how meny kid you have? :hugs:

I haven't wore makeup in about a week becuase I have felt completely poo lol I have like dull aches in my belly just under my belly button and twinges here and there , my nipples only burn and hurt if i touch them mind u I haven't wore a bra in about a wee either hahaha :happydance: house mouse I have 2 boys kayden (5) + Riley (3) hoping for :pink: this time round but ill take either xxx

I haven't wore makeup in about a week becuase I have felt completely poo lol I have like dull aches in my belly just under my belly button and twinges here and there , my nipples only burn and hurt if i touch them mind u I haven't wore a bra in about a wee either hahaha :happydance: house mouse I have 2 boys kayden (5) + Riley (3) hoping for :pink: this time round but ill take either xxx

Awww fab 2 lil boys i have 2 cat hehe there my babys - last yare my oldders sister had a boy my yunges sister had a boy(shes prego now with a lil girl and see the scan agen with her this 27th woop i cry haha) and my yunges brother had a boy ( he as a girl who 7 to with difrent girl) - there 4 of us kidds my sister(31) then me(30) then my brother(28) then my lil sister(23)

Hiiiii hun got a faint :bfp: this morning so exciting how are you xxxx

OMG im so happy for you hun congrats and best of luck - i just took a test now BFN! booo

iv got news still no AF only havd spotting for 2days going to test to day wish me luck :)

https://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll349/tracey2884/tracey2884001/IMG_0923_zpsm9jk7l9g.jpg

Omgggggggggggg nowayyyyyyyyyy :happydance: how awesome is this 😁😁😁😁😁 so so so happy for you what where the chances eh!!! Congratulations xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->