4 dpo terrible backache !!

Omgggggggggggg nowayyyyyyyyyy :happydance: how awesome is this 😁😁😁😁😁 so so so happy for you what where the chances eh!!! Congratulations xxxxxxxxxx
iknow it took this long for me to a BFP
so happy for you and OMG ME!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
i what to tell everone - but going to wait it out OMG OMG OMG xxxxxxxx

I've only told my sister my best friend and my fiancees mum lol the rest will find out after our 1st scan :) so excited for us will see u in 1st trimester :) xxxx

I've only told my sister my best friend and my fiancees mum lol the rest will find out after our 1st scan :) so excited for us will see u in 1st trimester :) xxxx

iv only tolld my sister an Lee knows and my frend to hehe see you over there hun xxxx

how ya feeling anyways? im all good nothing as of yet :) just very happy xxx

https://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll349/tracey2884/tracey2884002/IMG_0925_zpsqt2zxrtb.jpg

I'm grand the only thing I really have is exhaustion , sore boobs esp at the sides and little aches below stretching pains other than that I'm all good 😁 were bump buddies now exciting !! I'm 5 weeks tomorrow I have docs on the 16th :) xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-06-11-06-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-06-11-06-55.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
I'm grand the only thing I really have is exhaustion , sore boobs esp at the sides and little aches below stretching pains other than that I'm all good 😁 were bump buddies now exciting !! I'm 5 weeks tomorrow I have docs on the 16th :) xxx

omg yer we will have to keep pics of are bumps :hugs: i cant wait to get biger hahaha i need to call the drs on monday get things going then xx

im hoping its not a Eptopic pregnancy agen - think thay will have to scan me befor 12weeks to see were it is :)

hope everthing gos well for you hun xxx

I'm do confused about this ovulation business. I don't tempo or use opks as this is my first cycle actually trying to coneive . So far I only have two apps to rely on, Off and My Days. On the My Days app it says I O on the 3rd and FF says I O on the 5th so I have no idea which is true. I did experience cm on the 2nd and 3rd, that day My Days says I O and didn't see anything on the 5th when FF said I would O. Lately I been reading about the cervix and its length and textures, I checked mined today and it was high soft and felt open. Problem is idk how it is normally if its low or high soft or hard and its openness. Someone please help lol :(

Hey hun first off how regular are u cycles ?? A normal 28 day cycle should average around a cd14 ovulation so every day u add onto ur cycle ad a dsy onto ovulation my cycle is 30 days and I ovulate cycle day 17 the opks are just there for people ttc to get the positive go ahead hun so don't worry ... as for checking cervix .. when you are fertile ur cervix will be high soft and open and as u nesr ur period it will come down and be a little more rough and closed however I've heard if u fall preg ur cervix will stay high soft and closed which mine seems to be atm :) also cm is a good indicator u shud start with dry after your period and then it should become creamy then to watery then to eggwhite and stretchy very fertile !! Then back to watery then to creamy then dry up before period !! I hope this gives u some insight if u need time to help with anything I'm right here hun xxxxx

Hey hun first off how regular are u cycles ?? A normal 28 day cycle should average around a cd14 ovulation so every day u add onto ur cycle ad a dsy onto ovulation my cycle is 30 days and I ovulate cycle day 17 the opks are just there for people ttc to get the positive go ahead hun so don't worry ... as for checking cervix .. when you are fertile ur cervix will be high soft and open and as u nesr ur period it will come down and be a little more rough and closed however I've heard if u fall preg ur cervix will stay high soft and closed which mine seems to be atm :) also cm is a good indicator u shud start with dry after your period and then it should become creamy then to watery then to eggwhite and stretchy very fertile !! Then back to watery then to creamy then dry up before period !! I hope this gives u some insight if u need time to help with anything I'm right here hun xxxxx

Thanks! I have a 31 day cycle, AF starts every month on the 17th so I think I'm CD 20?. Is it true you ovulate on the 14th day in your cycle? Or could ovulation happen at any time? You would think after two pregnancies I would know these things lol

Loved reading this thread! Congratulations to both u ladies! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"