4 dpo today - Anyone at a similar point?

I would definitely do a frer after getting a posititve on an IC. I think they are more sensitive and reliable, although the pos on the IC is, I'm sure, just fine. Personally I would just want to do a frer too.

I can see a line! Congrats.

I think because ICs have been known to give evaps etc I think most feel more confident once they do a more noteable brand like FRER.

x

I can see a line! Congrats.

I think because ICs have been known to give evaps etc I think most feel more confident once they do a more noteable brand like FRER.

x

Good to know!! Thanks for the info, I am new to TTC so I have no idea about all this stuff.

Do you think I should wait until the morning for FMU or just do it tonight when I get home? OR walk to the grocery store next to my office building and do it at work?? LOL

When I got my bfps I didn't test first thing and it didn't make any difference, I think as long as you haven't been for 2-3 hours then it's ok. Btw yours doesn't look like an evap, I've seen alot and they tend not to have any colour to them. x

When I got my bfps I didn't test first thing and it didn't make any difference, I think as long as you haven't been for 2-3 hours then it's ok. Btw yours doesn't look like an evap, I've seen alot and they tend not to have any colour to them. x

Oh good! An evap would be a cruel joke at this point. :)

I seriously can't even work right now. I'm the least productive office worker on the planet at the moment.

So am I, but I've got no excuse for my lack of work!!! lol What time is it where you are? It's 3.30pm here...I have 1 hour and 30 minutes until I can go home, but not to relax, got to go do our weekly shop and then head to my weekly weigh in to hopefully be told I've lost weight.

x

Oh my! It's 10:35 AM here. I still have 5 more hours until I can leave. Then I have an hour + commute in the rain.

I hope you get the weight you want :)

Thanks, to be honest I'm happy as long as I dont gain!

Make sure you update once you test! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"