4 dpo

Try2bpatient

Waiting for #1
Reaction score
Well here I am in the dreaded tww! I tried to tell myself that I wouldn't over analyze every little symptom...especially so early but that is obviously easier said than done. Anyone else with me at 4 dpo? Looking for a buddy to discuss all the joys of the tww! : ) so far not too much except fatigue, (I slept for 12 hrs last night and took 2 naps yesterday). I keep feeling my boobs hoping they are sore (ridiculous!!!) but nothing so far!! I hate waiting!!!

I'm with you at 4 dpo. I don't really have any symptoms other than slight cramping. This is my first cycle trying so I have no idea if that is normal. The cramping rotates sides which is weird. Other than that, I'm just waiting. I won't test until at least Oct. 18th. When are you testing?

I'm at 5dpo (6dpo in 12 minutes lol) Lots of luck to you ladies!!

Hello Ladies :flower:

I'm 4dpo myself and would like to join the crowd.

This is my 2nd cycle of TTC Hoping for more patience this month,
and mostly not to start testing @ 9dpo- :nope:

Wishing everyone a wonderful day :flow:

I'm 4DPO too, I am going to drive myself mad this month I think!

I'm testing on the 16th...that's the day AF is due anyway. Hopefully I can make it to the 16th haha! Good luck and baby dust to everyone!! : )

I'm 4-5dpo (depending on if I go by tcoyf or ff LOL) I will start testing around the 12-13th with cheapies and probably save my FRERs until 16th if AF doesn't show her face.

Good luck everyone!

Im4/5 dpo, yip feeling my boobs too to see if they sore, and im tired too, totally fingers crossed for everyone

Update!

Caved and tested with a FRER at 9dpo this morning and got a positive!! Please pray this baby sticks!

Anyone else test yet???

Congrats!!! Im 4 dpo if i go by my app or 6 dpo if i go by o pain so way to early for me to be testing but i wil def pray for a sticky one for you what happened to everyone else on this thread

Congrats CJJM!!! That's fantastic! I haven't tested yet...I'm 8 dpo today but I have a dr. Appt in about an hour. Just for my yearly, but you never know!!

Any new symptoms for you?? I really need a tww buddy and cjjm what symptoms did you notice before your bfp?

I'm 10dpo and planning on testing this weekend:) took one yesterday and got a bfn:/ but am having pregnancy symptoms (headache, smells omg!!!, backache, dull stomach pains) good luck!

Update!

Caved and tested with a FRER at 9dpo this morning and got a positive!! Please pray this baby sticks!

Anyone else test yet???

So encouraging you got a positive so early. I will be 8 dpo tomorrow & planned to start testing...crazy to test early but what else can we do?

I have been tired, headaches, back pain, almost cried today, cm off & on, dull cramps sometimes feels like AF for a few days.

Well this was my first time with a new dr and I was hoping they would do a urine test, but they didn't! So I'm back to trying to hold out to poas! I asked my dr for any advice and she told me a lot of what I already know, but did suggest I start taking Pregnitude. Not totally sure what it us but I'm looking into it!
I've been very crampy today, but not like menstrual cramps...this is a very different feeling that I've never had before. I'll be 10 dpo tomorrow so I have a feeling I won't make it out of the weekend without testing!

Ugh...I just woke up and couldn't help but to poas with fmu. It was of course a bfn, not surprised lol I'm only 10 dpo and AF isn't due for another 4 days! Oh well....Im going to wait now until the day AF is due. Anyone else have any updates?

Nothing for me its really driving me crazy the lack of symptoms im having testing next fri cause thats dfs birthday hoping for a great gift for him!!

In my 4 am daze I forgot to test. Maybe tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"