4 Faint Positives and now I'm bleeding (TMI!!)

Mommy_Of_1

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new here, but I really need some advice :)

I'm not really trying to conceive, but I'm not preventing it either....SO, my periods are usually like clockwork! I was set to start my period on May 8, but it never arrived. On May 10th, I kept feeling "wet" down below, so I went and bought one of the two packs of the First Response (which was the hpt that I used with my now 4 year old).

I took the test and I received a faint positive. A few hours later, I took the 2nd of the test and received another faint positive. So, I assumed I was pregnant. I haven't been to the doctor yet, because usually doctors don't schedule until you're about 10 weeks or so and I don't currently have insurance, so I'm waiting until I can make it to the health department and I'm going to try for pregnancy Medicaid. Anyways,
on May 12th (four days late), I started bleeding, which had me scared. It wasn't dark in color and it wasn't a heavy flow. I'm still currently bleeding. I've taken a Clear Blue pregnancy test and received another faint positive and I just took another First Response test (from a different store) and received another faint positive.

I know that when my mom was pregnant with me, she bled for like the first 3 months, but idk if that is inherited or what?

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Also, no I have not had any cramps or anything with the bleeding and it doesn't seem like a normal period because normally mine are heavy the first and 2nd days, but it's not like that.

Thanks in advance :)

Not something I've had, but a quick google found this:

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/x2313/why-do-i-have-light-bleeding-in-early-pregnancy

Appears to be fairly normal and not something to worry about. Happy and healthy 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->