4 faint positives on eBay hpt but negative FR

CuriousMama85

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm new to this site and ttc #4. I recently purchased some hpts off eBay and have been testing since 7dpo. I've gotten 4 faint but still visible positives but also had 2 negatives ( very diluted urine). I've tested twice with a FR with FMU and gotten clear negatives on the same day I used the cheapies. I'm just confused an would appreciate help from anyone who has experienced something similar and has gone on to get a bfp on the FR. AF is due in 2 days but I should be spotting by now already as I always spot 2 days earlier. I will add that I have a corpus luteum cyst on my right ovary but my gp is not worried about it. I had an ultrasound and blood test mid January and my gp said that my hcg was at 5 and she wanted to investigate further which was strange coz the ultrasound showed I was ovulating that day... Weird lol, sorry for the long post but just thought I'd give all the back story.

Thank you in advance

I have had very faint lines on cheap ebay ones for about a week, but negative on first response too. My cycles are very irregular since I had my coil out 5 months ago though, Im currently cd49! I have a doctors appointment Wednesday and a blood test Thursday to see if they can find anything. Im wondering if the ebay tests are faulty or something.

Thanks for your reply Catherine, wow now I'm starting to ink they might be faulty too. I really hope your doctor gives you good news though. Still no sign of AF for me yet, but there's still time.

Tasha I'm trying to upload the pic but it's saying the file is too large, what do I do?

These lines showed up within 3 mins and one almost right away, I popped them out of the casings so you could see better, let me know what u think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 39
Oh ty Laura you've given me a bit of hope. I really hope this is my month, but I'm still going to be cautiously hopeful lol

Little update... I started spotting this afternoon, was only a little then a bit again tonight, should be full blown flow after tomorrow. So it looks like those tests were false :(. Oh well there's always next month, thanks for the help ladies.

They look positive to me too, fingers crossed your spotting stops. Goodluck x

Spotting in early pregnancy isn't uncommon! Don't give up quite yet. Those are very promising tests. Do t give up yet!

I waited a couple of days to see if the spotting would stop, but as I suspected it's turned into AF. I had a feeling it was coz I've never spotted during any of my pregnancies, only before I get my period. Anyway I think the tests must be faulty, I just checked the packaging and there isn't even an expiry date on them. Thanks for all the comments xx

:( I'm sorry to hear this! Here's hoping the next month is your month!

Thank you :), I was upset if course especially coz the witch arrived on my birthday :growlmad: but im excited to try again this cycle!

Catherine what happened at the doctor?

Catherine what happened at the doctor?

Doctor basically said go away, come back in June and they will do basic blood tests if still having irregular periods. I cancelled the blood test I had booked.

Im cd55 now, had what looked like a clear positive on ic a couple days ago, I put pictures in the pregnancy test gallery on here and people agreed that it looked positive. Had negative frer, negative digital cb and only evaps on other ic since! Have ordered some new ic, I think my batch are faulty.

Sorry af arrived for you, have fun trying this month!

Ha! So I did comment on your thread! :p

Catherine I'm sorry to hear that, sitting and waiting is the most frustrating thing. Doctors don't understand sometimes how well we know our bodies and unfortunately don't take us seriously when we feel something is off. I hope you get an undeniable bfp very soon. Baby dust to you xx

Either negative of evaps since. Had a really dark positive opk earlier, last time I had a really dark one was December and af arrived 2 weeks after so maybe finally going to ovulate! Im cd58 today lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->