4 FR 6 days sooner turned positive after time limit

cgray55

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Hubby and I have been trying to conceive for a few months now. I feel like this could be it but don't want to get my hopes up. I am on cycle day 41. I have REALLY long cycles. Anywhere between 44 and 50 day cycles. I have done 4 tests in the past 2 days. All first response 6 days sooner. && every one of them came up faintly positive but only after about 15 minutes. Has this happened to anyone else? Could it be that there is indeed a BFP but it's just early? I am have symptoms but it could be AF coming as well. I'm really hoping this could be it and I was wondering if anyone else has had this experience and then gotten a BFP?

Didn't want to read and run so let me offer some insight without being very helpful! FR test are 99% accurate on the first day of your missed period. Each day before, the accuracy decreases because the hormone usually isn't present at a high enough level . So testing 5 days early, has a 52 or 56% accuracy (I read it somewhere when I was trying to figure out when to test). Also, test that turn positive after the time limit are usually evap lines. If that makes since.

With that being said, you could be or could not be. Don't lose hope! It could just been too early to tell! I know it's easier said than done, but to save your sanity (and $), I would try to wait to test until the day AF is supposed to arrive.

Could be check again in two days but I haven't ever heard if FR having evap lines so it could be the beginning of your BFP!! I pray it is for you!! Update soon

I'm really hoping it is just that I am testing too early. I wasn't going to test again until tomorrow morning... but I caved and used a cvs brand blue dye test (didn't want to waste anymore first response at this point) and I didn't expect to see anything but within 2 minutes I swear there was the faintest blue line in the test window! Now, this was also at 10 30 at night and I had drank a bottle of water prior to taking the test as well. I don't trust blue dye tests really but it was still exciting! Hoping for a BFP soon!!

My husband and I had ben tryin to conceive fir quite sum time now and in tues I was only 11dpo and I took a cheap dollar stre test and it was very very very faint and didnt really show until after the time limit. I took mre and it was the same. Then I took a clearblue digital to make sure I was and it said PREGNANT! And now ill be 4weeks tomar. So yes u cud be preg. I took 10 test in the last 2 days to make sure I was preg. And they wur all VERY faint until after the time limit! So I hope u are! Sounds like u cud be! ♥♡

Took a test this morning with fmu and NOTHING. Definite BFN. I just don't understand all those faint positive now this. I "feel" pregnant though. Wishful thinking I guess.

FRER can have an evap. Trust me. I've taken a lot.

Are they known to have pink evaps? && is it common to get so many in a row?

I would be cautious reading the tests past the time limit, evaps can be a nasty thing. Don't lose hope though, fingers crossed it's the start of your bfp. I would wait a couple more days as it could just be too early and test again, but only reading it within the set time limit.

All my tests took about 15 minutes to get a noticeable enough line when I got my :bfp:. It ended in a chemical but the chances if getting 4 evap lines is very unlikely. I'm inclined to congratulate you and hope that those lines get darker. :hugs:

I am not losing hope quite yet! The two tests this morning were both negative. I wasn't going to test again today but I caved and this afternoon I got another faint positive but again it got darker after the time limit. Also got a faint faint positive on a blue dye test within the time frame. My BBs are getting very sore and I have promising cm I think. I don't know if I'm just looking too deep into things because we want this so badly. Fingers crossed!

I'm waiting until this afternoon and I will retest. I'm going to attempt to limit myself to one a day from now on! AF should arrive in 3 - 6 days.

Keep us posted! I still have a week before I'll test.

I took a equate brand FR yesterday at 9 dpo.....I waited the time limit -nothing. I came back within an hour and had the line you see below.....I am retesting very soon with a pink dye test and will see how it goes.....
Wondering if it could be an evap line....but I feel soooo pregnant.:shrug:

Attachments

• 20140303_202029-1.jpg
    20140303_202029-1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 20140303_201628-1.jpg
    20140303_201628-1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 20
I took a equate brand FR yesterday at 9 dpo.....I waited the time limit -nothing. I came back within an hour and had the line you see below.....I am retesting very soon with a pink dye test and will see how it goes.....
Wondering if it could be an evap line....but I feel soooo pregnant.:shrug:

I get how you are feeling. I just "FEEL" pregnant. I don't want to get my hopes up yet though. It's driving me crazy! Good luck to you!

I will be testing tomorrow FMU. I'll be 13 DPO and AF is due on Friday. I am as dependable as clock work in that respect. UPDATE: I tested with 2 pink dye test on 11 DPO and got faint positives.....AFTER time limit...Do you think I could have Evaps on all 3 tests????

Girl we are in such similar situations! I got 3 faint positives or evaps as well on first response. Took another on a blue dye test and the same. All after like 15 minutes or so. Tonight I took an ANSWER test... waited 2 minutes and NOTHING... so I just tossed it to the side. Came in an hour later and there is an unmistakable faint positive line on there. Wish I would've waited a little longer to see if anything showed up in the time limit. I am wondering the same thing about consecutive evaps. If I am indeed not pregnant then I am chalking it up to it being normal to get evaps like that after a certain amount of time though. Friday is coming soon! I hope you get your BFP! My cycle is unfortunately not completely regular... it should be anytime now though.

cgray post the test and let us give it a look :)

labellavie if you got a faint positive on a pink after taking the walmart one, I would think it could possibly be your bfp.

Post those pics ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->