4 Ladies Makin' Babies!

Oh see, I can give up dairy no problem.. but take away my cow meat, and I will stab you with a fork. All meats, really, are delicious. I make a triple-meat spaghetti sauce (ground beef, smoked sausage and bacon) that I swear is the reason DH married me. One time, we ordered a pizza, and the guy on the phone was like "what do you want on it?" and DH goes, without missing a beat, "everything that used to have a face and a mom". :blush: Needless to say, vegetables don't make it onto our pizzas..

:haha: I'm a big meat fan too but I like the veggies on my pizza too, makes me feel like I'm doing SOMETHING healthy :dohh: lmao

Well then, maybe you'd be a fail at our house. I make lots of dishes with out meat, and use really exotic fruits and veggies... and I LOVE cheeses! Like, the fancy stuff. Milk, I actually can't do, so soy or almond milk it is. Oh, and spicy is a must. I do salsas, however. So, I'm not forcing anyone to eat like me. But, hey, it's my kitchen and clearly I cook what I like regards meals. The proudest meat eaters have left my kitchen table shocked at how satisfied they were despite not having a drop of meat.

Just like I don't push my diet agenda on anyone, I also detest being harassed or intentionally 'burned' with pro meat comments. To each their own. Who cares. It's all POOP in the end, no matter what you eat. Plus, I have friends of various religions and beliefs, and it's just like politics: I don't talk diet with people I care about.

I'm so blah right now! I just feel like I don't have anything to talk about because it's another week before I start using my OPKs. Plus I'm working hard at work :thumbup: With vacation coming up there are things I need to wrap up and not fall behind on. I don't want to leave any loose ends while I'm gone, so that's another reason why I'm not on much right now.

That week, pre-OPKs, is very long and boring... you're right.
So, you'll be ovulating before your vacation? Yes?

*I was just looking at my ticker and the Cali flag... heehehee. 'When the horse fully passes the bear, the day will come, and I will test.'

Unfortunately, yes :dohh: Would have been perfect if I OV during vaca then we could BD all day, everyday! lol But as it is...gonna have to work in the BD around stressful work days, as usual.

Edit: Just looked at my calendar to double check and ehhhh looks like I'm about due to OV between the end of next week and the beginning of that following week (meaning weekend leading into vacation), so this might just work afterall! Unless it's on the 11th when we are flying :dohh: But I really think it's going to be between the 8th-10th. Just felt a little flutter of excitement that we are getting close to trying to catch the eggy :happydance:

:rofl:

Diet, religion, money, politics AND IN-LAWS.

You guys are hilarious. I love the smiley-interpretation of Lilly's vacation :)

Also, Snackimals: your bit at the end there sounds like an ancient prophecy of some sort :haha:

Everybody is super quiet tonight.

I am managing my POAS addiction with pizza and trolling the 'pregnancy tests' gallery.. man, that area is dangerous. Lots of POAS addicts there.

Oh! It's Thursday! Grey's is on.. at least that will suck up an hour. DH is away at some work thing that I'm not allowed to go to, so it's just me and puppy.

I'll have y'all know that I am now home. Awaiting BD while I cook up some chicken breast for my man- anything for that guy, while my Iphone decides to only play Metallica, even though its on shuffle for ALL songs.

Thank u. Thank u. I put a lot of effort into my 'Lilly's Vaca' masterpiece.

Had my midterm, dont think i did all that great, but not terrible....i hope. OH is making spaghetti to make me feel better lol and he bought cake!

Had my midterm, dont think i did all that great, but not terrible....i hope. OH is making spaghetti to make me feel better lol and he bought cake!

What are you taking in school? Is it an upgrade program? I know lots of nurses that take extra classes to specialize so they can make more money. Props to you, doing schoolwork and working at the same time is rough.

God no! I'm so over nursing! I want to start my own business, pet boutique. I'm taking the basic courses right now to complete a lib arts degree, then I'll take the business courses. I've been in nursing since I was 16, time for something new.

Quickly running by to check in! I have a a butt load to do, Fridays' are usually the case in a law office, I guess.

Yesterday was BD Fest at our house, yet again. I was bummed that I still didn't get a dark OPK positive. I was so sure it'd be a CD13 this cycle. I'll be POAS (see! im cool!) after work. Maybe CD14 then..? Still a day early from last month.
My man is leaving for Saturday at noonish and coming back Sunday, so Saturday morning(mañana) will be our last real attempt. (Nervous goes here).

I have absolutely decided that next cycle, it'll just be 4 BD-Fest Days. No more crazy daily stuff! I think that if you keep running the same schedule and it aint working, time to try something new. My doctor actually also suggested 'less is more'... to try the day it (OPK strip) starts getting dark, darkest day, and day after. And thats it. So, remind me next cycle when I'm icing my numb vagina from all the :sex:

*add note: cough syrup was AWESOME again! btw.
**also: be sure to fill me in on everything y'all are up to. even if i dont log in till later, i'll keep myself well read.

Woohoo for the whoopie, Snack! :thumbup:

Yea, I am switching things up this cycle too...going to start OPK testing and every other day BD later than last month. Not following FF this time, gonna follow what I know. BUT with that being said, I did decide to BD every 3-4 days leading up to that just in case I OV early. Gotta keep the trenches manned :thumbup:

Hi guys.. ugh.. what a shitty week at work. Nothing like not having the answers and wanting to stab yourself in the eyeball with a pipette (lab humour).

So I broke down and POAS yesterday.. I don't know what possessed me. I think the more time I spend online during the 2ww, the more I test, and then the more I get depressed. I am 99.999% positive that I'm out, so just waiting for my temps to drop and then call it a cycle.

I think I am going to drink the gross parsley tea anyway, once AF starts. I have a feeling that since last time was so light, the 'ol uterus could use some spring cleaning. :dishes:

That's funny I consider AF to be a cleaning out process too. If I feel a little itch :blush: or discomfort and it's close to AF, I'll wait till AF before taking any type of med. I like things to just clear out naturally. I actually worry about all the BDing messing up my pH and giving me issues, but I've been ok thus far. :thumbup:

I guess it's just me again tonight. Tomorrow will be busy - meetings with our realtor, and the bank, and a visit to see my parents. I'm not holding out much hope for Sunday, but at least I'll be busy all day tomorrow!

So.. yeah.. hope everyone is having a good night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->