4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

On my way to work, I felt the witch rearing her ugly head. It comes and goes but no spotting so it isn't over till the fat lady sings.

Tanya, Beckic, Mendy - Wishing you all the luck in the world. Will keep you in my prayers.

I have u in my prayers too hun :hugs:

Hey! Hope everyone is ok.

I am so jealous of you all getting started! You won't leave me here on my own in July when you all get your :bfp: will you.......? :cry:

x

Hey! Hope everyone is ok.

I am so jealous of you all getting started! You won't leave me here on my own in July when you all get your :bfp: will you.......? :cry:

x

Honey.. we wil be rooting for u all the way!!!:hugs:

On my way to work, I felt the witch rearing her ugly head. It comes and goes but no spotting so it isn't over till the fat lady sings.

Tanya, Beckic, Mendy - Wishing you all the luck in the world. Will keep you in my prayers.

You are right akcher, it's not over until the :witch: sings. Will be praying for you as well! :hugs::hugs:

just wanna wish you all good luck with your ivf cycles :hug::hugs: xxxxx

Hi girls,

hope everyones OK - AF arrived today (expected whilst on buserelin as now on day 28) - and was a bit horrible - not sure if pain worse cos of the drugs but I definitely dont feel myself and have headaches for a couple of days - but am not sleeping well so poss. from that rather than being a side-effect. Either way - looking forward to the weekend!
Its weird thinking that by the time AF arrives the next time it will either be cos the IVF has failed and this will all be over - or it will be in 9 months time!!!!

Akcher - special hugs to you hun for tomorrow - sooooooo want a BFP for you - crossing everythign for you hun. Please let us know tomorrow when you are up to it.

Mrs G - of course we wont leave you behind - we will be with you all the way to your BFP.

Tanya and Mendy - really isnt that long for you both now :hug::hug::hug:

Rbaker - how your doing hunni?

:hug::hug::hug::hug:
bx x x

Hi Ladies,

I had my baseline US today and they found I have a cyst on my left ovary. I am waiting on them to call me with my results from the blood work and the Dr.'s orders. The nurse did say it was small and the Dr. may say all is ok to start the injections. Just waiting now.

I had another acupuncture session yesterday that was really nice. They are very relaxing.

Akcher - I have my fingers crossed you get your BFP tomorrow. Let us know as soon as you can.

Beckic - Sorry to hear the witch is worse this month. Mine has been as well. I thougth it might be due to the acupuncture as I haven't had any meds yet.

Mrs. G - I bet we will all be here to cheer you on throughout your cycle.

GIRLS!!!! I just got call from my doctor, and said my beta was 332 so I'm pregnant! I am in total shock. I have been getting period pains for a few days so I thought my period is coming. I still can't believe it, I'm shaking!!

Akcher - OMG OMG OMG OMG - that wish with my birthday candle came true!!!!! Soooooooooooo excited and happy for you hun - have been checking BnB all throughout the day and was starting to worry cos we hadnt heard from you. That is amazing news and has finished off my lovely birthday nicely.

Welldone hunni - first of the June club - lets hope the rest of us arent far behind you.

Bx x x x x :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Robin - any news on the cyst hun - crossing everything for you its all good news.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Bx x x

Way to go akcher!!! Congratulations!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Yay!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Lets keep this trend going, ladies!!!

:hug:

Thank you Beckic for your b-day wish! I still can't believe it because the crampy AF feeling still comes and goes. There is some activity down there that's for sure. I remember on 7DPO while I was taking a nap, I felt a distinct sharp pain. I though it could have been implantation. I go in for another blood test in 1 week to see how the hcg is rising.

Thank you Mendy. Let's see lots of BFPs in June/July!

Congratulations Akcher!!!!!! That is great news!!! The first BFP with many more to come.

Well believe it or not the news was good for me. The Dr. called and the cyst is small and not producing any harmones so I was able to start my stims this am. I have my next shot shortly. I am officially on the IVF roller coaster now. My next US and BW is Monday at 8am. I will keep you guys posted on how everything is going.

That's great news rbaker! Let the stabbings begin!

Congrats Akcher!!!!

fantastic news!!!! U r going to start a trend now :hugs: Wish u a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

I stopped BCP on Monday and have been waiting for AF.. but nothing... I am meant to start stimms today but not sure if will be able to if :witch: has not shown... did u girls all get :witch:after stopping BCP and how long after the last pill..

Oh well... have my appt with FS today for baseline scan and to discuss if and when i can start stimms

happy birthday again Beckic - good luck for stimms
Good luck RBaker with jabs

Good luck Mendy

:bfp:s here we come :happydance::happydance::happydance:

GIRLS!!!! I just got call from my doctor, and said my beta was 332 so I'm pregnant! I am in total shock. I have been getting period pains for a few days so I thought my period is coming. I still can't believe it, I'm shaking!!

Congratulations Akcher wanna wish u a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!!!!!

rbaker good luck with the injections

well just saw FS.. she says if no AF by Monday we have to postpone IVF till September.... as I have to start stimms on day 2 of AF... and her next round of IVfs she does is only in september

I feel so down..:cry:

Akcher - Sooo happy for you! YAY for June/July team!!:happydance:

Please visit Tanya nice :witch:, I know we normally send you packing but this time, she needs you and soon please.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->