4 month sleep regression ... did this happen to your LO?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Haych86, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Haych86

Haych86 Well-Known Member

Just a quick question about the 4 month sleep regression. Is it something that happens to every baby?

My friends LO has recently stopped sleeping through the night she wasnt a long sleeper 10pm -5am but still it was sleeping through. but now at 4 months 3 days she is not

My son sleeps 7pm - 6.30am sometimes 7am and has done fore 12 weeks now but I am wondering will he have a sleep regression? he is 4 months 1 week and I just wondered does it always happen or only some babies?

His sleep does seem slightly more disturbed than usual but I put it down to teething which has been going on for 8 weeks now and is getting worse and worse lol

2. Nut_Shake

Nut_Shake Well-Known Member

Oh is this what this is?!?!??! Mine were sleeping from 7pm till 2am then until about 6.30am. The past 3 nights they have woken at 12am for a feed then back to sleep until about 4am and from 4am onwards its constant moaning!! I was wondering what the HELL was going on, its stressing me the EFF OUT!!

3. kelly29

kelly29 Guest

maddie has been doing this for a few weeks now:cry: its killing me :cry: i'm hoping it will pass soon :dohh: my boobs have had enough :haha: x

4. Haych86

Haych86 Well-Known Member

I take it that Alfie will soon be following then if not already!

5. EverythingXd

EverythingXd Well-Known Member

Fin was always a good sleeper, sleeping 9 hours through at 9 weeks old. Then just over a month ago he suddenly started waking every 2 hours through the night for a feed. That lasted for about 3 weeks, and the last couple of weeks he's settled back down and now has a 11pm dreamfeed, and one feed around 3-4pm in the middle of a 8pm till 7am sleep.

I don't think all babies have this though, I remember reading about some on here that continue to STTN all the way through - fingers crossed you're one of the lucky ones x