4 months postpartum and an iud, very unexpected bfp!?

Bananaboatbat

Reaction score
Just like the title says. About the same time last year I posted here informing about the not trying and not preventing pregnancy I had (I found out November first!) . And here I am, pregnant again.

I'm literally going to have another baby within the same week as I my current baby was born.

I'm honestly terrified though. We can't afford another. This is very much unplanned, and I'm thoroughly shocked as I had an iud put in a couple months ago. I had pregular periods besides this month, so I decided to test and wasn't expecting a bfp. But it was about as dark as it could be. My SO is very supportive at least. I'm freaking out though. I

Firstly let me say congratulations!

I had a similar experience had a traumatic birth with DS went on the pill hadn't missed any but found out we were expecting DD they were 18 months apart we worried how we'd cope but we did and it's lovely having a close age gap.

Thank you.

Yeah I'm pretty scared right now. I have no idea how it will work since me and my boyfriend are only 20. Things are hard as it is with just the one. If we were better off I'd be ecstatic, but that's not the case :(

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations!! :wohoo: I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Just like the title says. About the same time last year I posted here informing about the not trying and not preventing pregnancy I had (I found out November first!) . And here I am, pregnant again.

I'm literally going to have another baby within the same week as I my current baby was born.

I'm honestly terrified though. We can't afford another. This is very much unplanned, and I'm thoroughly shocked as I had an iud put in a couple months ago. I had pregular periods besides this month, so I decided to test and wasn't expecting a bfp. But it was about as dark as it could be. My SO is very supportive at least. I'm freaking out though. I

Is your IUD still inside you? You need this checked as a matter of urgency. IF it is still inside you you may unfortunately miscarry. Please, seek the advice of a doctor asap!
Fingers crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->