4 months PP - PND?

patooti

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
My baby is a bit over four months and in worried I'm getting PND. Early on I was really emotional but I worked really hard at taking it one day at a time and getting out and doing things etc.

We've just moved house and it was a disaster, two weeks on and still stuff everywhere. Also my dad just had to have open heart surgery but is thousands of miles away.

Baby only every will nap on me and finding it so hard to get anything done. Even in carrier with all the heavy stuff we need done to get properly moved in it is too hard.

I've reached a point wher everything feels so uphill, there is no light at end of tunnel and I am losing the will to fight. I feel fat and unhealthy I can never find time to shower. I've no clothes that fit and no money to but them. I'm just worried about everything all the time and want to curl up on sofa and give up.

Is this PND or do I just suck at life. I thought by 4 months it would be getting easier but it's all still too hard especially with needy baby that spits up constantly-the laundry is killing me. Sigh.

You don't suck at life. I don't know if it's pnd, but it would be worth telling your doc how you feel. It sounds like a lot to deal with and I'm sure most people would feel overwhelmed. Feel better.

I just called my dr today about it. I think it's worth a call. Maybe dr can help? Moving during this time would make awful, extra awful. I know empathy doesn't help because yu are still stuck. All we can do is one day at a time. Actually, today I started focusing only on right now. Don't know if it will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->