4 or 5 dpo Cramping???

TTC...#1:)

Reaction score
i am 4 or 5 dpo and having some cramping...not as bad as AF cramping but enough for me to notice it and take some advil....been TTC for 7 months...could it be implantation cramping or not...have any of you guys had cramping this early and got a BFP...is this normal?? any help

other symptoms

very emotional (cried 3 times today) ???
cramping
sore boobs on 2 and 3 DPO..but has gone away now
slight nausea...but not very much

hello, I had cramping with twinges and tiny bit of pink cm at 4 dpo this cycle as well and wondering if it could possibly be implantion as well. Most sites say 6-10 days but I know its possible earlier, I guess we will just have to wait and find out. when are you testing?
Best of luck

hello, I had cramping with twinges and tiny bit of pink cm at 4 dpo this cycle as well and wondering if it could possibly be implantion as well. Most sites say 6-10 days but I know its possible earlier, I guess we will just have to wait and find out. when are you testing?
Best of luck

I think i am going to test on 12/20..i will be 10 DPO...when are you testing??

Hi, make sure you only take medications which are considered safe for pregnant women. The advil labelling says the tablets contain 200mg of ibuprofen which isn't safe for use in pregnancy. I think paracetamol is considered safe. I hope you get your bfp.

Hey, I should probably test on the 20th too, I will be 12 dpo then but might sneak one in on Friday this week. I had the sore (.)(.)'s too during O and one day after but not now. Do you have increased cm at all? I do, its white (sorry if tmi). Other than that no major symptoms but have had a mild headache on and off for the last 3 days.
Fx'd for us, keep me posted of your progress
this is our 4th cycle TTC after being on the pill for MANY years.
Cheers,
Britt

I have almost the same sxs also, I'm hopeful for this cycle. I never test until I am 3 days late at least (which I've never made it to 3 days so that's my lucky test number). Good Luck!

Hey, I should probably test on the 20th too, I will be 12 dpo then but might sneak one in on Friday this week. I had the sore (.)(.)'s too during O and one day after but not now. Do you have increased cm at all? I do, its white (sorry if tmi). Other than that no major symptoms but have had a mild headache on and off for the last 3 days.
Fx'd for us, keep me posted of your progress
this is our 4th cycle TTC after being on the pill for MANY years.
Cheers,
Britt

I haven't noticed any increase in cm...its hard..i go through this every month and is always a BFN and than AF arrives...i guess we will see..keep me posted

okay good luck to you and keep me posted, I added you to my contacts.
MrsHuse did you get early cramping spotting as well?
cheers,

Britt...I never spot before AF. Well, actually one cycle I had textbook Implant Spotting and was 3 days late but turned out to be BFN which that was probably the hardest and worse cycle I've had in the 2 years I've been trying. I did get cramps around 3-4dpo though which for me is unusual because I don't start cramping until around 10dpo and then it's usually very mild.
I am very emotional this cycle which is 100% not like me. But now all the "sxs" I thought I was having are turning away and into regular ole PMS sxs. So....I dunno even know what to think anymore.

Hey girl, well thats exactly what happend to me at 3/4dpo so we are in the same bought together where it is a :bfp: or not.
How many DPO are you now and when are you do to test?
Fx'd for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"