4 or 5 dpo on Cycle 18, buddies?

honeysuede

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am 4/5dpo (think ov was either late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning).

I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me in the wait? This is cycle 18 of TTC for me. I had pink spotting 1 0r 2 dpo for a few minutes, sore bb’s yesterday with white spots on my nipples (??) . I know it is very early & I do not feel positive this cycle as I ov’d later than expected therefore we timed our bd 3 & 4 days before o rather than 1 & 2 :cry:
Af is due in a week but as I ov’d late I assume that will be late too.
My OH is 40 on Saturday & my dream is to present him with a birthday although I will only be 9 or 10dpo so it is unlikely.

Anyway, :dust: to all!!
xxxxxxxx

Hi again honeysuede! We r in exact same boat this month. Ovd between Wednesday and Thursday (-ve OPK wed morn, ov pain wed night and +ve OPK Thursday morn). Increased cm Monday to wednesday so dtd Saturday, Monday and thursday which I'm not convinced is enough.
Not sure of symptoms. Very veiny bbs last night but that's about it. Again prob too early for anything.

Fingers x'd for us all. I'm feeling desperate for that bfp now!!!!

Xx

I will join you guys. I am 4dpo. TTC #1. AF due around Thanksgiving. :wacko:

Only BD'd twice around O time, so chances may be slim. Idk. It would be cool to be pregnant at Christmas!! :roll:

I had some beers last night. Ugh... Hope I didn't ruin my chances!!!! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Good luck to us all !!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies! sounds like we are all in the same situation!! yay some buddies to wait it out with me:happydance:

Sparkly - I know what you mean I too feel desperate for that :bfp: now, I have felt so ready for so long.

positiveus - Having some beer will not harm your chances at this stage as if you are PG the egg will not have implanted yet so I think you are ok:hugs:

Hope it's our month ladies!!Xxxxxx

Hi Ladies!!

May I join you? I'm 4 dpo, ovd on Thursday. Its my first month TTC, so I know it's unlikely, but I'm hoping anyway!!

Hi Ladies!!

May I join you? I'm 4 dpo, ovd on Thursday. Its my first month TTC, so I know it's unlikely, but I'm hoping anyway!!

Hi hun! Of course you can join, there more the merrier :)

And you have as much chance as anyone so don't count yourself out!
xxx

Hi Ladies!!

Hi hun! Of course you can join, there more the merrier :)

And you have as much chance as anyone so don't count yourself out!
xxx

Thanks honeysuede!

This waiting is ridiculous! I keep over-analyzing everything I feel, even though I know it's probably too early to be feeling any serious symptoms. It's making me feel a bit wako :wacko:

Had minor cramps on-and-off all day and I can't decide whether I've felt like this before or not.

Oh well!! Holding thumbs for all of you ladies!:thumbup:

Hello! I'm 3-4 dpo and on cd17.
I've been having twinges and more like cramps today. As said above, I'm not sure if I've had these before & I'm starting to go loopy symptom spotting.

I know exactly what you mean! It drives even the sanest person mad this TTC stuff haha!!

I keep thinking I am feeling different things but I look back at notes I have kept about my previous TWWs & see it has happened before & meant nothing. However, the spots on my chest & face has never happened. Hoping it’s a good sign but not getting my hopes up.

Let’s keep updating what we notice & hopefully start seeing some good results in a week or so time!!
xxx

I've been having twinges and more like cramps today. As said above, I'm not sure if I've had these before & I'm starting to go loopy symptom spotting.

Welcome & fingers crossed it's good signs for you! I see you're in Essex too, where abouts? I am in Brentwood
xxx

Welcome Witchywoo!

At least we can go loopy together. I hate being the only crazy around :D

Welcome Witchywoo!

At least we can go loopy together. I hate being the only crazy around :D

At least I feel like I can be less crazy this cycle as usually I have symptoms when there isn't any way I could be pregnant! :dohh:

Hi Ladies,
Can I join?
I think I ovulated weds night/thurs morning too. Hubby only home at weekends this month so dtd fri, sunday last week and fri, sat this week... quite sure that its not enough :( Although (TMI coming up) hubby said this weekend he thinks I was ovulating coz I smelt sweeter... I googled it, and it does say that a sweet smell can mean you are fertile! I got positive OPK on thurs, so I guess could still be ok on the Fri!

This is cycle 11 for us. I have 32-34 day cycles so aaages to wait yet! Im gutted coz I would love love love to be pregnant at Christmas :( This is last chance, as next af would be due new years day. Also have a laparoscopy coming up if no BFP by Dec/Jan

No symptoms for me yet... not that Im expecting any!

How is everyone else coping with this 2ww?

Em xxx

Hi Ladies,
Can I join?
I think I ovulated weds night/thurs morning too. Hubby only home at weekends this month so dtd fri, sunday last week and fri, sat this week... quite sure that its not enough :( Although (TMI coming up) hubby said this weekend he thinks I was ovulating coz I smelt sweeter... I googled it, and it does say that a sweet smell can mean you are fertile! I got positive OPK on thurs, so I guess could still be ok on the Fri!

This is cycle 11 for us. I have 32-34 day cycles so aaages to wait yet! Im gutted coz I would love love love to be pregnant at Christmas :( This is last chance, as next af would be due new years day. Also have a laparoscopy coming up if no BFP by Dec/Jan

No symptoms for me yet... not that Im expecting any!

How is everyone else coping with this 2ww?

Em xxx

Hi hun, welcome!!

I had a lap done in July & due for a HSG in Jan if no BFP by then.

Sounds like you’re the same as me, BD Sunday & Ov Wed/thurs. I also feel it’s not enough however it only takes once so we are not out yet, stranger things have happened!!

I got really obsessed yet again last month as I had so many different symptoms only for it to lead to AF yet again so I promised I would be calm this month & so far I am not doing toooo bad. Although posting symptoms at 4/5dpo probably still counts haha!!
xxx

Well everyone kept saying dont stress and it will happen, so we barely thought about it last month, and this month too Ive been really good. We dtd when we can but more coz we want to not to make a baby.

Ive just got too much time to think today!!

Im dreading my lap, Im having an ovarian cyst removed too.

Em xxx

Yeah I tried not to stress about timing BD, expecially as OH is funny about that, he says it shouldn't be a planned or pressured thing & I agree.

The lap was ok, it was just a bit painful after as you get air trapped in your chest from where they put it inside you to see what they are doing, but that is easily sorted! :) I had a cysts on my left ovary too.
xxxx

Mine is on my left ovary too, its just one from what they said, but its a big one which they are going to remove and hopefully leave my ovary alone!
How long did you have to wait before TTC again after the op?
Em xxx

Well I had the lap 6 days before ov so we just missed that one month then back to TTC. I never thought there would be so many things involved in TTC & so many different things that can effect it, it really is all consuming at times!! xxxx

I dont want to miss any cycles :( Still waiting on a date for my op, I spoke to them earlier and they still dont know when it will be, they think late december or early january. Its ridiculous!
Em xxx

You don't have to miss a cycle, I only did because ov was only a few days after & I was sore. They didn't tell me not to TTC, they just said to rest.

Have you been on the list waiting long? I must say they were quite quick with mine, and the HSG too however with the HSG you can't have it when you're on your period so due to my cycle messing up I have had to move it to late Jan as they only do Wednesday afternoons so that was the next one :(

Where abouts in Norfolk are you hun? My mum lives in Hemsby & my aunt in Caister.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->