4 or 5 dpo on Cycle 18, buddies?

Morning ladies!
The Twiathalon was good but I don't think I took into account the pain of sitting in cinema seats for nearly 10 hours!
Breaking Dawn was AMAZING! The best Twilight film so far.
I'm feeling a bit ill today but it might be due to me eating lots of sweets, diet coke and having a burger last night. I haven't eaten those things for a long time!
I still have cramp and back ache and sore BB's. I'd like another symptom now I'm 7dpo.
I think I'm going to test on monday.

Keep positive honeysuede, I'll have my fx'd for you. :)

Thanks hun! :hugs: Glad you enjoyed last night! My best mate is going to see it tonight & he is excited!

I had a few dizzy spells earlier along with twinges very low down & opposite problem to constipation:blush:
xxx

Good morning/ afternoon for some!
9 DPO.
BFN.
I'm fine with it.
Only symptom are sore boobs at times.
Some months I've had mild wierd cramp/like symptoms on and off all day long everyday from O to AF. Then some months I don't have any. It's sooooooooo wierd. :wacko:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I forgot to mention I'm overworked and underpaid and freaking angry about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I forgot to mention I'm overworked and underpaid and freaking angry about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi hun, oh sounds like you're having a bad day:wacko: Hope it improves for you.

Are you going to test again tomorrow?
xxx

Hi hun, oh sounds like you're having a bad day:wacko: Hope it improves for you.

Are you going to test again tomorrow?
xxx

I'm 8 DPO, not 9. I am losing my mind.
So busy at work I couldn't take lunch.
In my dream last night I was taking a pg test but don't remember the outcome.
Yes I will test tomorrow and the next day and so on if you are! :thumbup:

Morning ladies.
Hope you are all having a lovely saturday.
It's all quiet on the symptom front. No cramps any more.
Still have sore BBs and back but this could be normal for me. Feeling like it's not going to happen this month.
I might do a test tomorrow morning which will be 9 dpo.

Hi ladies!

I hope the weekend is treating eveyone well? I went to a friends wedding last nigth & now i'm watching the SA vs AUS cricket test and relaxing with my Italian Greyhound :)

Those cramps I was having on the right side of my lower abdomen lasted through until last night, but were gone (more or less) by this morning. My bbs are still really sore, in a weird way. They are sore at the sides and not the whole thing like usual. I also woke up with a headache this morning and a stuffy nose, which is really unusual for me! Hope it's a good sign!

How are you lovely ladies doing today? Any news?

Hey ladies
Anyone tested today? I know have some tests but trying to hold out till Friday! I feel totally symptom-less!!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend
Em xxx

Hi wonderful women! All sounds good to me, I am so happy I have you all to wait this out with feel like I am going mad at times haha! Tested this morning bfn
BUT I have the worst sore boobs ever. One is so so sore it feel on fire like it is about the explode. Tried ice, heat, cream. Nothing eases it. Hope it is a good sign. Anyway at the in laws now for oh's birthday til tomorrow so will update then baby dust to all I am thinking of you xxx xxx xx

Hi ladies, how is everyone today?? any updates??
OH's birthday was great, he had a fantastic day even though I9 couldn't present him with the positive test I wanted. My right boob is still KILLING me, I cried earlier it hurts so much. OH went to the pharmacy bless him but they said painkillers is best as primrose oil takes months to work plus they don't recommend using that when TTC so I have used a hot water bottle which seem to make it worse & painkillers which have not kicked in yet :9 feel like it is on fire & I just wanna pull it off :(
Tested again this am, though I could maybe see an evap but no BFP :( Picture attached.
Hope one of us gets some positive news xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 5
I tested yesterday bfn.
Sore boobs, totally normal for this time of the month.
Irritated as hell, angry. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:Normal for this time of the month unfortunately its been this way my whole life and I HATE it!!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad:
Didn't test today, spent the night at a friend's and eventhough I had the test with me I forgot a cup and it just didn't work out.
Oh well. Tomorrow is another day...

I wish everyone well. I'm going to hide so I don't have anything to get mad about.

Hi ladies, how is everyone today?? any updates??
OH's birthday was great, he had a fantastic day even though I9 couldn't present him with the positive test I wanted. My right boob is still KILLING me, I cried earlier it hurts so much. OH went to the pharmacy bless him but they said painkillers is best as primrose oil takes months to work plus they don't recommend using that when TTC so I have used a hot water bottle which seem to make it worse & painkillers which have not kicked in yet :9 feel like it is on fire & I just wanna pull it off :(
Tested again this am, though I could maybe see an evap but no BFP :( Picture attached.
Hope one of us gets some positive news xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've never actually seen an evap line except on this site. It's still early to test, so keep your hopes up!

Still not tested but no sore boobs, no nausea, no cramps, no spotting... Nothing :(

Not our month :( just waiting for af to show up n crack on with next month

Em xxx

Good Morning lovely ladies!!

It is a miserable day here in South Africa, after a beautiful sun-shiney weekend. At least my grass is happy to have some water at last!! How is everyone doing today?

I had a bit of an up-and-down weekend. I kept flip-flopping between knowing that I'm pg, and thinking that I'm an idiot for thinking that I could be. Those cramps I was having subsided (if they were implantation cramps then I guess they would have, so could be a good thing) but my bbs are still really sore and huge! However this could just be pms :shrug: Yesterday I had a small lunch and felt VERY full and uncomfortable afterwards and for the rest of the day. Then yesterday evening while I was making soup I got these two pretty hectic cramps. They didn't feel like my usual AF cramps, but I guess they could have been. Or constipation (sorry, TMI). No sign the :witch: yet and I usually get them the day before or the day that AF arrives. I just don't know anymore.

All this is compounded by the fact that I don't actually know how long my cycle is!! If it's a regular 28 day then I should be due 24th or 25th, but it could be shorter, right? So what if everything I've been feeling is just PMS? I would be so depressed! :cry: Oh well, what will be will be, I guess.

I went out and bought 2 hpt on Friday and just couldn't resist when I got home. BFN of course, but i was only 9 dpo and I POAS in the afternoon, so there was no way :D So silly!

@honeysuede Maybe the sore bb is a good sign!! So not normal for that to happen to only one at a time, right? Great that you OH had a great birthday :)

@PositiveUs I know how you feel. I just about bit DH's head off this morning when he told me he thought my pants would look better tucked into my boots. He was right, of course, but that just made be even angrier! Hope you are feeling a bit better today?

@Em It isn't over till it's over!! Loads of ladies only realise they may be pg after they miss AF. Sometimes I think the only reason I'm feeling anything is coz I want to, not because there are actually any symptoms!! Just wait it out, it could still be your lucky month.

Updates ladies! And look at the bright side, even if we don't get our :bfp: this month, we all get to hang out together again next month!

xxx

Have also been sneezing and had a stuffy nose on and off.

Morning all, how are we doing? I am due AF today but nothing yet, boob is still very sore with bumps & veins on it, also got a sore throat & cold symptoms. Looks like another BFN or faint evap today, here is the link to the tests what do you think??
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/804085-10-11-dpo-evap-new-test-2.html#post14086796

Positive US: Hope you feel better than yesterday?

Emily: Don't give up yet, no AF means you're still in the running

Plastikpony: they all sound like great symptoms!! when will you test again?

xxxxxx

Morning all, how are we doing? I am due AF today but nothing yet, boob is still very sore with bumps & veins on it, also got a sore throat & cold symptoms. Looks like another BFN or faint evap today, here is the link to the tests what do you think??
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/804085-10-11-dpo-evap-new-test-2.html#post14086796

xxxxxx

OOOOO!!! Honeysuede I am holding thumbs for you!!! Exciting! There is definately a little something there, hard to tell though. I hope its a v faint BFP and not an evap!

My DH just texted me to say he had a look at the hpt and it's a 2-pack, and can we please test tomorrow. So cute!! So I'll POAS again tomorrow morning and see what happens! That'll be 3 days before AF is due if I'm on a 28 day cycle. Hold thumbs for me!

xxxxxx

OOOOO!!! Honeysuede I am holding thumbs for you!!! Exciting! There is definately a little something there, hard to tell though. I hope its a v faint BFP and not an evap!

My DH just texted me to say he had a look at the hpt and it's a 2-pack, and can we please test tomorrow. So cute!! So I'll POAS again tomorrow morning and see what happens! That'll be 3 days before AF is due if I'm on a 28 day cycle. Hold thumbs for me!

Thanks hun, I soooo hope I don't start AF today & this turns into mu :bfp:. Good luck with testing, I hope you get:bfp:!
Aww that is sweet about your DH:flower:

I have an interview today for a better role at work at 2 so gonna try to focus on that, wish my boob would stop killing me though
xxxx

Morning ladies.
I haven't had any symptoms apart from sore bbs and feeling a bit down. I don't remember my bb's being this sore for this long but I've never paid so much attention to this period in my life before.
I caved and tested on sunday and this morning but BFN.
I feel like you Plastikpony, I'm swinging from feeling that I am pg to feeling like a mental to think I could be.
I'm now 10dpo and could start AF at any point from now on.

Good luck to you ll.

Hello again ladies!!!

So I went to the little ladies room earlier to use the toilet, and when I wiped (TMI coming up) there were two little pink spots! Nothing on my undies, but definitely two little spots on the toilet paper. I have been checking every time I go to the loo (weird I know) and this is the first time ‘the wipe’ hasn’t been completely clear. I wiped again to check, and again, a few small pink spots! When I went to the bathroom later (maybe 2 hours later) ‘the wipe’ was completely clear again.

What does it mean? If I’m on a 28 day cycle, isn’t it too late for implantation spotting (4 days before AF)?

Thoughts anyone?
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"