4 Positive OPKs in a row...Help!

Have to disagree I've been using these tests since my miscarriage 4 months ago. They stay positive for one day then back to negative. Also used 5 more asdas ovulation tests and they are all still positive.

Taking a hpt Sunday x

Well just to test my theory i went to the dollar tree that sell these type of tests the short ones since i know i ovulated already another true positive!control line way darker than the test line i bought 2 took the other today and what do you know another positive.the long ones i thought didn't work because they never turned positive the month i used them but i tested to late.when i tried them again at the correct time the long ones stayed positive 2 days and went back negative but those short ones stayed positive everyday after ovulation.

Hmm now I am curious for you to take an hpt. There's only so many reasons women get several positive opks like this in my limited knowledge of course lol. Women with pcos have been known to have several positives and then of course when you are pregnant hmmm.

Well i don't have pcos so idk i'm in my 2ww now only 4 dpo so it's to early for me to take a hpt my cervix hasn't come down yet checked it today it's not time for implantation it's still to early for that also.so idk lol

I took my 5th one yesterday and took today off from it. Still positive. Hope that's a good sign? I don't think it really matters what test people take. If it's strong or not no one should have this many positives correct? Ahhh this wait is killing me!! Lol

Have to disagree I've been using these tests since my miscarriage 4 months ago. They stay positive for one day then back to negative. Also used 5 more asdas ovulation tests and they are all still positive.

Taking a hpt Sunday x

still getting positives?

I started using clear blue OPKs after we had a miscarriage, and I would get like 7 or 8positives in a row. I was convinced this meant I wasn't ovulating due to the mc, so I started charting my temps and taking OPKs still. I was ovulating based on my charts, and the OPKs kept staying positive for days, and on the third month of using OPKs, second month of temping we got pregnant! So I think that was just my normal. I got a very faint positive 8 DPO. Hope that helps!

Im with u girls 1st month temping 2nd cycle ttc i, i thought i may have missed my o so i took a $tree opk yesterday cd20 and surprise two definite lines i was surprised, today just to see if i had caught the end of.my o (if it happened) i took another opk i only caught four drops lol and the cup had a few dropa of water so i figured results would be faint if any and surprise again the lines were even darker sooooo i hope im o'ing girls hard to tell im barely getting used to temping im supposed to have reg 30 day cycles but for the 1st time last one was 42 days! Any insight?

Yeah dollar store opks seem to be showing up positive for me. I took 2 within 5 minutes from each other, one was positive one was negative. I give up lol ill just cope and wait till I take a pregnancy test :)

I know staying positive after ovulation is a possible sign of pregnsncy. Fingers crossed!

Thats because LH tests can be positive for HCG but you wouldnt have HCG in your system until implantation which wont occur for 8-14 days, so it wouldnt be a pregnancy indication just a few DPO.

Actually implantation occurs 6 to 10 days past ovulation it can happen a few days before or after that since every womans body is different.

Actually implantation occurs 6 to 10 days past ovulation it can happen a few days before or after that since every womans body is different.

Yes - implantation generally occurs 6-10 DPO and HCG shows up in tests about 2-4 days afters, which is 8-14 like I said :)

But it could not show up as early as 1 or 2DPO.

A lot of women get a positive pregnancy test at 8dpo so 6 plus 2 is 8 no it can't happen 2 to 3 days after ovulation unless you have your ovulation date wrong.that would make a positive pregnancy test 8 to 12 dpo every woman is different as to when implantation occurs you can compare your body to another womens but we are all different and hcg shows up different every womans body some can detect it early and some have to wait until af is due or sometimes after she late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->