4 tiny spots of blood!!!

candybones

Reaction score
Is it possible to have spotting a day after those cramps???! And can they be tiny??? Like I saw them definitely blood..omg..I hope this is it. I freaked out.

Ahhhhh i really hope this is it for you!! I hope I get this tomorrow, haha!

Have you taken ANY pregnancy tests since ovulation candybones? I read alot of your threads and we seem to be going through some of the exact same things symptom wise..

The last test I took was the night before those cramps so if it was implantation then I guess it wouldn't have shown up. How long should I wait to test?? Also it was only when I wiped and next time I went there was no more blood. Sound promising?? Have you taken any???

also, a few hours after i spotted i got some white lotiony cm

Sounds very promising to me :) good luck! How many DPO are you now and at what DPO did you test? You're giving my hope, lol! Today i'm either 8 or 9 DPO. I had twitches in my stomach all night last night- no blood or CM when I wiped though :( i've gotten BFN's since 6DPO..so i'm kind of losing hope now even though I know it's kind of early still. I say you should take a test either late tonight or early tomorrow morning to get your numbers a little high. I'm so happy for you- it really sounds good to me!

to get my numbers a little high, what do you mean? right now..12 or 13 dpo. last time i tested i believe i was 10. total negative. but that was before those aches i felt. im so nervous to test now..i think ill wait until the 1st. to be honest i would be so surprised if it was neg. i feel it. thank you so much i hope you're right. i really hope the best for you as well! please keep me posted!

I mean I would wait a little bit so your HCG levels would be high. Maybe i'll wait til the 1st too, AF is due on the 3rd. BABY DUST TO US!

Yayy!! We should both test then!! Would the levels be high enough then? That would be aboutt 5 or 6 days after the cramps for me..

Yeah I think they should be by then. Alot of people test like 2 days after implantation and get a BFP. Ugh, this wait is making me SICK! And the BFNs arent helping much either!

When was the last one you took? You can get a bfp that soon after??? Oh gosh now I'm probably going to cave and use my last one XD how is that possible to get a positive so sion after???

Girl i have no idea, i just see people on here talking about. I would wait a couple of days (IF YOU CAN) lol...how long do you think it takes HCG to get into your urine after implantation? I want to be so pregnant so bad it hurts :( we need something to get our mind off of it for the next couple of days, lol!

Ahhhh Idk if I can! See I work stocking shelves and some of the things are heavy so I'm scared to harm what may be happening..so I would like to know ASAP so I can maybe get switched positions. Any suggestions? I've been trying to be careful though just in case. I'm not sure I looked it up and 4 days popped up a lot. I think ill wait till Monday. Lol yeah we do or we will go mad! Ahhhh

I had cramps and a blob of pink at 10DPO which to me was my AF due day, and i had a BFP. So the pink would have been from the eggy implanting which could have like 3 days before, you don't necessary get implant bleeding the day it implants it could be from it going deeper and deeper, so thats how i got my BFP on 10DPO.

Good luck with you BFP

oh thank you very much! you're making me want to test right now XD
i feel like i am..and i just want to test to make sure so everyone else can know as well!
my spotting was light pink it was just like maybe the size of the tip of a crayon

Any updates candybones?? I've been wondering...i got a BFN yesterday morning and don't even wanna test today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"