4 week hCG level?

Kaz1977

Reaction score
Hello

Just wondered if anyone else had an hCG blood test at 4 weeks? Mine was only 167 on Friday so I've to go for another check tomorrow.

Am hoping I'm just very early and that's why it is so low. Nurse thought I should be nearer 1000. Had what I think was implantation bleeding a week ago and they did find a small sac at a scan on Friday. I think my dates could be out.

I know I'll be devastated if my level hasn't gone up by tomorrow.

I was nearly sick twice this morning, am hoping that is a good sign and not just all in my head.

Thanx
Kaz

I think it so bad that people get told there hcg should be higer at a certain point. especailly when we all ovulate and implant at different times. You could easily be a day or 2 before 4 weeks and the range of hcg varys so much. The only important thing at this point is weather that level doubles. My hcg where tested at 4 weeks and 5 days and where higher than that. But i have read of plenty of people who had lower even than yours and been fine.

I had a HCG draw at 4+3 on thursday and mine were at 222.had another one today and mine had doubled......(dont know the figure though)try not to worry though the midwife at the hospital did say they can decline then rocket up all of a sudden.best of luck x

It really depends on how many dpo you were not how many weeks. 2 people can both be 4 weeks but different dpo and that makes a big difference. Also the level is not really important its if they double in 48hrs.
Are you having another test?

Mine were:
15dpo - 183
17dpo - 465
23dpo - 7700

This is a good website:

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Great website - thanks amy2boys

Had another test today and hCG was up to 391! So I passed :happydance:
Going back in another 48h for a third test, then if all's well they will scan me again in a couple of weeks time to look for a heartbeat.

Delighted today's news was positive, but there's still an awfully long way to go before I can relax.

Thanks for the support from everyone.

Your hormone has more than doubled so congratulations! Your figure was never low to me to start with, but now it looks really promising. Good luck for your next one.

It really depends on how many dpo you were not how many weeks. 2 people can both be 4 weeks but different dpo and that makes a big difference. Also the level is not really important its if they double in 48hrs.
Are you having another test?

Mine were:
15dpo - 183
17dpo - 465
23dpo - 7700

This is a good website:

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single
My fave site, i used it for all my pgs and would recommend it for everyone.!!!

Congrats on your levels doubling.

I just reviewed that website with hcg levels, interesting that i was exactly the number on dpo 18! interesting. thanks for sharing!

Just so you know, my hcg was only 70 14 dpo and went to 155 @ 16dpo and even though I have had a miscarriage in the past they said I am all set and don't need to see me until my 6.5 week scan (It does sorta scare me a bit though).

Had another test today (the last one), hCG has now gone up to 848 :happydance: Totally textbook doubling, I'm so pleased.

I have another scan on Monday - think I'll only be 5 weeks + a day or two then. Not sure how much they will be able to see that early - hopefully the yolk sac will be visible (they've already seen a gestational sac).

I'm already feeling quite queasy now - with DS it was not till about 7 weeks, I'm told that is a good sign.

Thanks for the support - it's wonderful during such a stressful time.

Kaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"