• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

4 weeks 3 days pregnant!! need reassurance PLEASE!!!

esmemuppet

Mummy to beautiful Holly
Reaction score
Hello all,

Cant believe I can finally post a :bfp: here...have been stalking the site for months and just never thought it would happen for us...am so excited...but also really scared...only symptoms are dizziness intermittently, 'electirc shocks' in breasts at times, vivid dreams and creamy cm...is that enough at this really early stage...just 4 weeks and 3 days (have taken 2 frer, 2 clear blue digital and lots of internet cheapies in last few days...all :bfp: but line faint on the internet cheapies) just need some reassurance that I'm def pregnant...doctors appointment week today xx

You have lots of lines there you are definitely pregnant! I have my first doctors appointment a week tomorrow and am currently 4w 1day i think. i am so scared!!!

Thank you...congratualations to you too!! I was so focussed on getting a :bfp: I didnt even think about how scared I would feel after it!!!

Congrats to you hunny - yes you are def pregnant!!!!!! WOW

I found out just over a week ago and was shocked, we were trying but as I'd only just stopped taking bcp I thought it would take ages. I've seen the doc but she didn't check me over or anything, just said congrats and that i'd need to book in for my first midwife appointment at about 8 weeks.

I think pregnancy tests have got so much better now a days that the doctors are able to rely on them for positive results. When I got preggers with my daughter 13 years ago, I was made to do a urine sample to verify everything - not this time tho. I too did one supermarket cheapie and 2 clear blue digital and got 3+ weeks! Now you know just settle into it. Don't keep doing tests becuase the level of hormone can vary from day to day and you might end up scaring yourself!

With regard to symptoms, they also come and go, so don't worry if one day you have really sore boobs and the next you don't. Today I have no symptoms (apart from a very painful Stye and I don't think I can count that as a symptom and a bit of tiredness).

Congrats again, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. X

Hey hunny, Im 7 weeks on Thursday and Ive had all this right from 14dpo. I did a test and didnt believe it as was faint and since then Ive done 4 CBD, a FRER and loads of cheapies from Ebay. Ive had my Drs appt and Im fine. My symptoms between week 1 and 5 were sore boobs on and off, headache and major fatigue and thats it. However, I spoke to soon about feeling ok as now Im suffering major nausea :( You'll be fine Im sure, just relax and enjoy it.
Hugs
x

Congratulations!!!! I know it's hard, but try not to worry and enjoy this amazing time.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"