4 weeks +4 days- cramping and general discomfort

SaraSmiles13

Reaction score
Hi all, I am 4 weeks, 4 days pregnant and I've had cramping and general discomfort in my pelvis. Not enough to warrant a hospital visit but definitely noticeable and I've needle tylenol on a few occasions to help. Doc says cramping is normal after a pelvic exam or intercourse. I have not had either of those. Is cramping like this normal if I HAVEN'T had a pelvic exam or intercourse? I've had no bleeding and very, very minimal light brown spotting. I got into doc tomorrow for my second round of HCG quants- first one was 69...

Any input or advice? Thanks!

Hi all, I am 4 weeks, 4 days pregnant and I've had cramping and general discomfort in my pelvis. Not enough to warrant a hospital visit but definitely noticeable and I've needle tylenol on a few occasions to help. Doc says cramping is normal after a pelvic exam or intercourse. I have not had either of those. Is cramping like this normal if I HAVEN'T had a pelvic exam or intercourse? I've had no bleeding and very, very minimal light brown spotting. I got into doc tomorrow for my second round of HCG quants- first one was 69...

Hey Im five weeks today and have had cramps since 3 weeks. Apparently its because of constipation for me anyways. I guess you muscles basically get lazy down there or something?? Is that maybe a possibility for you too>?

Cramping is totally normal during your entire pregnancy. I had it tons with my daughter in the 1st Tri. I can clearly remember around 11 weeks too it got pretty intense... It is all ligament stretching and making some room for baby.

Hello, I've had mild cramping and heavy feeling down there since week before AF was due. Has only just started to ease of now. It is normal, your body is getting ready and making room for your baby, so don't worry. Congratulations and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

100% normal and a very good sign. Your womb is growing - theyre growing pains :flower: it can be very uncomfortable. Try not to take paracetamol all the time but if you do need it take the lowest dose possible as little a possible.

I've been cramping since 3.5 weeks- it was worst 4-7, although I still occasionally get them. After repeated calls to doctors, and speaking with multiple doctors, they seem to think it's normal growing pains because my uterus has never been this size, and even though it's early, things are starting to get pushed around.

early on, i was actually worried the pregnancy would be ectopic- the worst pains were in my lower right side, although i'd occasionally get some mild ones lower right. scans showed everything looks normal!

(the cramps are esp bad when i'm active, if i start to get dehydrated, or if i stand up quickly / stretch. also coughing/sneezing. so very often! haha- and yes, told all of this to the doctor and was told to just take it easy, and that it sounds normal)

Ahh thanks so much! I was wondering the same (etopic) since the cramps are pretty strong at times! I havent taken anything for them I just dont want to chance anything yet. But my first appt will be in the next week or so :)

I also had some pretty bad cramping up until about 7 weeks. It's perfectly normal :) in fact, now i'm worrying because i'm NOT cramping! ooo the joys of pregnancy. lol.
Sometimes I would cramp really bad on my right side- i also thought ectopic, but i had a scan at 6.5 weeks and everything was great :) Good luck to you!

I had cramping on and off (PMs type cramps) for the whole of the first tri, beginning at 4 weeks. They were very unnerving, but everything was fine.

I had some spotting last night, no pain though. I think its all gone today. Anyone had this before??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->