4 weeks have passed...

ByAssociation

Reaction score
Just when I think I'm starting to become me again... I get my first period, 4 weeks to the day that I started miscarrying... and of course it comes with the brutal cramps I had when I miscarried and I'm right back to where I was 4 weeks ago. To make matters worse, my entire life is surrounded by death (I work at a newspaper writing obituaries) and babies (I make and sell toys and hats). I have to drag myself to get through my work day, and I've just ignoring commissions for hats because I can't even think of making something for someone else's kid when I can't have mine... I just want to feel normal again. I'm scared I'm going to push my husband away or lose my job if I can't get it together soon.

Just when I think I'm starting to become me again... I get my first period, 4 weeks to the day that I started miscarrying... and of course it comes with the brutal cramps I had when I miscarried and I'm right back to where I was 4 weeks ago. To make matters worse, my entire life is surrounded by death (I work at a newspaper writing obituaries) and babies (I make and sell toys and hats). I have to drag myself to get through my work day, and I've just ignoring commissions for hats because I can't even think of making something for someone else's kid when I can't have mine... I just want to feel normal again. I'm scared I'm going to push my husband away or lose my job if I can't get it together soon.

Hi, so sorry you are feeling so crap again and feeling you are not coping. I am in my first week of miscarriage and still having tough time bleeding etc and emotions are wild. Before that it was the waiting game when we were first told 2 weeks before they couldnt find heartbeat.

All I can say is try and stay strong and be positive about the future. I am taking rescue remedy and hold a rose quartz close by to nurture my heart and loss. Hope you can find a clutch which will help you through.

I wish you all the best for your path of recovery. Losing a pregnancy is losing your child and noone really understands unless they have been through the loss themselves. Sending you lots of hugs and well wishes. :hugs:

Just when I think I'm starting to become me again... I get my first period, 4 weeks to the day that I started miscarrying... and of course it comes with the brutal cramps I had when I miscarried and I'm right back to where I was 4 weeks ago.

Wow, ByAssociation, ironically that is exactly what I'm going through this week. I started my first period since mc on sunday, exactly to the day that I passed the sack. And suddenly the few weeks of progress I thought I made...out the window. The word baby...diaper...anything...puts me at a loss. I cant imagine trying to make something for babies when trying to get over the miscarriage. Hang in there. We just have to get past these few days and these hormones swings. I'm trying to be hopeful that this is just one rough period since our body is still recovering...and soon we'll be on a physically normal schedule. And that will certainly make our emotional trek easier. I feel so alone sometimes, that no one can possible understand and that I am overly sensitive for being emotional over someone else's "bundle of joy"...and I appreciate you sharing your emotion. I wish you all the best, please know you are not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->