4 Weeks I need Bump Buddies

I had that in my last pregnancy. Really sharp pulling type pains. They would literally take my breath away sometimes!! I'd only have to roll over in bed or get up off the sofa and it would happen! Had it a couple of times already in this pregancy as well!

I am 19 dpo today I got my bfp at 10dpo. Occasionally I get this little stab between lower abdomen and above my bikini line. It's mostly on the right side. It's not painful but I can feel it. Also sometimes lower abdomen feels tight. Is this ok? I am also on progesterone

I am 19 dpo today I got my bfp at 10dpo. Occasionally I get this little stab between lower abdomen and above my bikini line. It's mostly on the right side. It's not painful but I can feel it. Also sometimes lower abdomen feels tight. Is this ok? I am also on progesterone

I think its okey, i have been getting the same except my pain changes side but i read that right side is pretty common.

I also get this burning sensation inside, like how it would feel during af. Do you get that?

It makes me feel so much better to hear all you ladies talking about all these uterine sensations. I'm having them, too. While I know that they are normal, it is still freaking me out!

It makes me feel so much better to hear all you ladies talking about all these uterine sensations. I'm having them, too. While I know that they are normal, it is still freaking me out!

Especially when i get lots of cm along with cramps, i run to bathroom to see if its blood. Im so paranoid!

Btw i see that you had ectopic pregnancy, im so sorry that u had to go thru it. How did u find out that u were having ectopic?

I think its okey, i have been getting the same except my pain changes side but i read that right side is pretty common.

I also get this burning sensation inside, like how it would feel during af. Do you get that?

Yes I do at times.. but this little stab occurs daily. Like when I stand up or sometimes if there I put a little pressure on that area like when I bend down. It's really freaking me out but it's not painful so I am hoping for the best. You know these aches are hard to describe :wacko:

hahaha yea describing symptoms is the challenging part. Apparently they are called Ligament pain.

Did u get any cravings or nausea yet?

hahaha yea describing symptoms is the challenging part. Apparently they are called Ligament pain.

Does round ligament pain start this early:?:
I want to eat all the unhealthy stuff like deep fried food.. lol..nope no nausea but my breasts have become so big and they pain even at the slightest bounce while walking:haha:

Does round ligament pain start this early:?:
I want to eat all the unhealthy stuff like deep fried food.. lol..nope no nausea but my breasts have become so big and they pain even at the slightest bounce while walking:haha:

yea i read that ligament pain can start as soon as 4 weeks.
Im craving salty food for sure, not so much sweets. So weird tho that I cant eat chicken and eggs, certain smell just puts me off.

Especially when i get lots of cm along with cramps, i run to bathroom to see if its blood. Im so paranoid!

Btw i see that you had ectopic pregnancy, im so sorry that u had to go thru it. How did u find out that u were having ectopic?

They actually just couldn't find baby at 6 week ultrasound - or anything to even suggest that I was pregnant! My hcg hadn't risen consistently either. It got up to about 300 and tapered off. RE said it was pregnancy of undetermined location almost certainly ectopic.

How's everyone feeling? Woke up feeling slightly sicky think it's on its way. Hope I can handle it. Couldn't with first ended up on tabs.

I feel a bit sick too, runny nose i wake p with.

Also yesterday i couldnt eat my banana because made me feel nauseous and this morning i felt so nauseous taking my prenatal, i think morning sickness is coming:nope:

Hav appt with my fam doc tom, he will be checking hcg again and progesterone since i have pcos. Also we will be booking my first scan, fx its an early one!

Ratio fingers crossed its manageable. I'm five n four tomorrow by my dates and I was here last time struggling so if I end up like that again I've had a few extra days feeling normal ish. I personally don't take prenatals because I found they made my nausea worse. I just take the folic acid we need.
Good luck tomorrow

What other symptoms do you have? When will you have ur prenatal appointment?

All I'm really having is massive sore boobs. Think my nipples are slightly darker too. Mine went dark last time but they went back to normal after birth. I might be a bit hungrier or sicker in morning but I have to think about it. By this time last time I was so bad already waking at 3am ready to puke. I've had the usual stretching pains and getting creamy yellow cm. How about you?
And I have no idea. I've emailed midwife not heard a thing yet.

My boobs pain is getting worse, nipples are dark and pointy all times, got shooting pain from sides too. Got cramps time to time. Leg ache is an other main symptom.

Horrible acne, lots of cm and always angry, and hungry. Got some cravings already too.

All sounds normal to me. It can start so early crazy isn't it. Is this your first?

yes my first ever pregnancy after 10 cycles of trying. I have pcos and this was my first clomid cycle. I never had even an evap line before, so im still in shock and so scared to lose it.

Aww bless you. It's all really exciting. I say just try and relax. We all worry. I do as I'm not as Ill as last time. But I've accepted what happens happens and just try and stay positive and hope for the best.

I hope we all get to see a healthy baby at the end, im terrified of going thru mc but again worrying is not gonna change anything. Just so blessed that clomid worked because i was starting to think that i would never see the second line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->