4 weeks... nervousssss

Ashley25

Reaction score
Hi girls!

so I just got my BFP last Thursday and am not about 4 weeks along. From then until yesterday I had full, sore boobs and some right side cramping. I woke up this morning and my boobs seem to have shrunk with no pain at all. Of course I googled and I should not have because I'm convinced I'm going to have a missed miscarriage (this is my first pregnancy).

2 questions for you...

1. I am kinda having some right side cramping again today. Could this be a sign of possible eptopic?

2. I have been taking lots of pregnancy tests and the line is never as dark as the control line. Is this normal? At this point, I am 17dpo.

Thanks so much!! I guess I will be worried until my first appointment which is not until Jan 7th :(

Hi Ashley!

I get cramps and pains on my sides as well. My doctor told me it's normal. As for the tests, I have now taken 16 (as of this morning) and I only got REALLY dark lines the second half of those. This morning was the first one I ever had where the test line was darker than the control line.

I won't tell you not to worry because I am paranoid! But welcome!

I'm 3 weeks and 6 days, so we are pretty close! I found out I was pregnant yesterday and I only took one test lol. I guess I should take more. The line was pretty close to the control line color. I've been having pains on both my sides (more so on my left side) along with lower back cramping. I honestly would not be too concerned. I'm not sure if the line should be as dark as the control but if you have a line that is significant you are definitely pregnant!

Agreed, I wouldn't stress too much about the tests. As for the side pain, I wouldn't worry about that either, but if you're concerned maybe go see your Doctor? I will say that I had a mmc in the summer, and there were NO SIGNS whatsoever, so even when the worst does happen, sometimes our bodies do not show it. So, with that...I would *try* hard not to stress about every twinge or pain, even though it's hard. Even I'm cautious this time, I'm also about 4 weeks. So far I have no symptoms or side effects at all, so you just never know how your body will respond. :)

Thank you for making me feel better. I guess I expected lots of symptoms at this point. I'm sure when the symptoms kick in I will wish I was back here with no symptoms =)

The WORST thing that we can do is google, but yet its the first thing I do with every little symptom.

ahughes.. when is your due date as of now? My app says August 9th. and how soon is your first appointment?

By the way.. I ordered the 40 pack of wondfos last month, so I can't help myself from testing every morning. Its so bad lol

Hi! I am 5 weeks, and have been having bad pains on both sides, mainly right. And having a lot of cramps, which feel like normal menstrual cramps. I went to the doctor yesterday (I was also so scared about miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy) and there was the little sac sitting in my uterus on the screen. And all today, same right side pains. So I think those are normal. I also do not have many symptoms. Cramps and sore nipples are my only symptoms so far.

Hi! I am 5 weeks, and have been having bad pains on both sides, mainly right. And having a lot of cramps, which feel like normal menstrual cramps. I went to the doctor yesterday (I was also so scared about miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy) and there was the little sac sitting in my uterus on the screen. And all today, same right side pains. So I think those are normal. I also do not have many symptoms. Cramps and sore nipples are my only symptoms so far.

Thanks for posting this! I am 4w4d and I've also been having cramps that feel like the normal menstrual cramps and I've been so worried. Every time I hear women mention cramps they say "light cramps" and I wouldn't call these light. They're not unbearable by any means but definitely not light.

I'm 3w6d and I haven't had a dark-darktest line yet either. I've taken... ermm... 8 tests (4 different types) in the past two days because I just didn't believe it. I'm chalking it up to the fact that my period isn't even due for 2 more days. These earlier and earlier detecting tests are KILLING me. I wish I would've waited until later so I don't read into every slight cramp! Everything I've read about cramping is that it is normal until it gets to be unbearable. The thing I'd be most concerned with (which still isn't necessarily a deal breaker) is bleeding or spotting. That's when I will go into full panic mode.

Stay strong and let us know how everything is going!

I'm 3w6d and I haven't had a dark-darktest line yet either. I've taken... ermm... 8 tests (4 different types) in the past two days because I just didn't believe it. I'm chalking it up to the fact that my period isn't even due for 2 more days. These earlier and earlier detecting tests are KILLING me. I wish I would've waited until later so I don't read into every slight cramp! Everything I've read about cramping is that it is normal until it gets to be unbearable. The thing I'd be most concerned with (which still isn't necessarily a deal breaker) is bleeding or spotting. That's when I will go into full panic mode.

i agree with you on wishing I did not find out till later.. If i ever do it again, I am not testing before AF due. the week in between + test and AF due was torture. and just to much. constantly thinking its here.. ahhhh :wacko:

i agree with you on wishing I did not find out till later.. If i ever do it again, I am not testing before AF due. the week in between + test and AF due was torture. and just to much. constantly thinking its here.. ahhhh :wacko:

It is torture. Luckily, my doc is getting me in on Monday so I will at least have some hcg levels to obsess over after that!

Hi girls, can i join? :)
Af was due for me yesterday, and got a bfp today. I tested twice just in case lol. I am officially 4 weeks, 1 day pregnant :D
I'm so scared, because I have had a history of losses. But this just "feels" like it's the one. Dh and I are trying not to get too excited but it's hard.

I have been feeling light cramps tonight, so I am really nervous.
Good luck every one x

Hi! I'm 4w3d and I'm also very nervous. I've been having this fluttery vibration feeling. Found out on a weekend so have to wait to schedule my appt :/ Luckily, I have a friend who's pregnant and her mother is a doula :) She told me the "light" cramping/fluttery feeling is very normal and it's just the body slowly stretching itself out. So every time I feel them, I think about how there's so much more room for my little lamb ^^

That's exactly what it is ladies, your uterus stretching and pulling as it grows. Completely normal. But even knowing this I still txt my DH while he was at work in the ER last night to ask if they are okay. Yup he told me, for the 1000th time. It's still an unsettling feeling when you're nervous, I get it haha ;)

I am also a googl freak and all it ever does is instill more and more anxiety!
I am six weeks and alo have cramps on the right side (also thought it ectopic pregrancy) more so because last week went to Dr and scan showed nothing but Dr said it is still early, taking my history in to account (fibroids and endometrisis)

i am forever anxious of every tingle i feel in my tummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->