4 weeks old, what toys?

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
I have been looking at what play gym to buy for Daisy but the list is endless!

i also saw a little musical sheep made by V Tech in Asda the other day, most say from birth but is ther any point in buying toys for her while she is still so young?

Did any of you have toys for your LO's that you would recommend?

I would love to find something to amuse Daisy with but don't want to end up with hundreds of pounds worth of toys trying to find a good one!!:blush:

I have loads of toys for her for this age.

The thing is that she's really active and playful so she needs some entertainment!

She LOVES her cot mobile,it also plays music and has lights so that keeps her busy and intrigued :lol:
I have the same thing for her play gym and on her bouncer chair which she spends tons of time on.
I have a rainforest waterfall music box and some other,she LOVES music!
I show her the little screen on it too and all the lights and pictures.And I bought a tummy time mirror.
She's slowly starting to 'play' with a toy rabbit too...:)

I have tonnes of musical things too which she loves and some animals on a musical box that spin that she loves to watch..... x

She likes her play gym but it seems to frustrate her at times as she cant reach all the toys yet but tries bless her x

at that age maddi liked, and still does anything with music, bright colours and lights, this is what maddi liked at that age:
- her mobile - her winnie the pooh one and her rainforest one
- her sound and light show - winnie the pooh
- her musical pull toy - mothercare animal one
- her foot finders - mothercare i think
she kinda grew into her play mats :)

Ive got that musical sheep :) I also have the cow... which says from 3 months... but she did very well earlier knocking it and making it moo and sing lol!!

I also have this doll that is brightly pink with crinkly skirt... teething bits... a rattle... and a flower that squeeks all in one... its really good!! :)

Woo hiya sep 19th girls!

I went out and bought the little V tech sheep and she is totally amazed by it! So I'm on a mission to find lots of toys that she will like..... much to the dismay of my OH! :blush:

https://www.munchkin.com/products/detail.html?section=devStages&ID=10010&pID=156

that is what max played with at 4 weeks and still dose now the head makes rattling sounds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->