4 weeks post miscarriage , opinions ?

You're most fertile after pregnancy so as long as there weren't any issues from your mc, you'll be fine :)

The line looks dark for post miscarriage. Fingers crossed its a new pregnancy. Good luck.

I took a digi it would be accurate going by when I had Ovulation pain and symtoms 12 days ago .. But can also be leftover hormone .. I'll take another one if I still don't have blood results .

They should call me today or tomorrow with the results then they'll probably want me to wait and go again to see if they rise

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 33
I'd say new pregnancy but it's hard to say I guess without test progression or blood results- fingers crossed for you x

I'm hoping for the best for you! Fx that you'll get to see progression! :D

Wow that digi is exciting isn't it? I have had a few miscarriages, I only had bloods done with 2 of them but they were negative in less than 3 weeks. My first miscarriage was at 9 weeks and blood levels had dropped to about 354 by day 8, and 20-something by day 10.

Thanks everyone ... My best guess is leftover hormone ... Here's today's after work

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 37
I edited my post because it looks a little darker dry but still lighter

The control line also looks a bit lighter? Maybe not as much dye in that particular test? I don't want to be falsely cheerful or to dismiss what you are saying, but I did get the odd FRER that was lighter than the day before with Sophie. I must have taken about 18 tests all up because I kept worrying about the colour of them.

Yah maybe ... Thank you <3 my OB called and didn't give my results for my blood work just left me a message saying it may take till 6 weeks for my levels to go down . Now I'm not sure she is even sending me for more bloods

ugh this must be so frustrating..sorry hun..I say wait a few days or maybe even till Monday and test again in AM..thats long enough time for levels to go down more and be noticeably lighter on a test or get higher and be definitely darker....

Yah that's a good idea ...'I'll wait a good 5/6 days !

Like minties says I dont want to be falsly cheerful but I have had lines that were lighter than the day before when I had more liquids to drink. I always found after 3 days the lines looked darker.

Yah very true.. Even with my second son that happened .. I'll just wait it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"