4 weeks preggers and random sharp pains/small light cramps

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
Is it normal to get light sharp pains on the edges of my uterus? And some cramping but very little...no spotting at all

Yepp! I got light cramps from before my bfp (around 3w4d) until 5w and get them still occassionally. I took it as a sign my little bean was getting nice and cozy.

Totally normal. Just like Shanlee I had them from :bfp: to around 5w

Mine are occasional now and I put that down to all the moving and stretching my body is doing.

Relax and enjoy your pregnancy

Is it normal to get light sharp pains on the edges of my uterus? And some cramping but very little...no spotting at all

Hi Reversalmommy:winkwink: I didn't even know you got your Bfp already!! I have tried to follow your threads but didn't see anything since you posted around 6-7dpo:winkwink:
Big congrats to you hun!!!
Oh and stretches and twinges is absolutely normal as uterus is getting ready for the little peanut:thumbup: I still feel stretches and if I do sudden movements in bed and I'm 8 weeks today.

Happy and healthy 9 months to both of us:thumbup:

Yes, I've had this same symptom until around 9 weeks or so, with all of my wonderful pregnancies. :)

5 weeks now and cramping. Cramped two days in a row, had 1/2 a day of no cramping and some very light cramps today, which I can barely feel.

Hi Reversalmommy:winkwink: I didn't even know you got your Bfp already!! I have tried to follow your threads but didn't see anything since you posted around 6-7dpo:winkwink:
Big congrats to you hun!!!
Oh and stretches and twinges is absolutely normal as uterus is getting ready for the little peanut:thumbup: I still feel stretches and if I do sudden movements in bed and I'm 8 weeks today.

Happy and healthy 9 months to both of us:thumbup:

I got it yesterday! Then my OB confirmed it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->