4 weeks pregnant a lot of CM

Pulirula

Reaction score
Hey ladies!si glad to be posting on this forum:) I have had 3 positive tests and a blood test frOm my dr. Yup there's s baby in my belly! I am having A lot of creamy CM. Like I'm wearing a panty liner. Is this normal? My first kid was 7years ago so I don't remember much. I'm assuming everything is alight but it would ease my mind if you guys had the same thing. Thanks bunches!

I'm having the same thing. Tons of it. And I can't remember what it was like with my first either!

I've read it's normal and I *think* it has something to do with the formation of a mucus plug.

Yes, that's a symptom I get every time. Congratulations!!!!!

That's normal. I was the same with both of my pregnancies!
Congratulations :)

It is very natural, so don’t worry. I had it too with my first pregnancy. I read it is basically due to hormone fluctuation. Once you become pregnant, your oestrogen levels rise and you may notice an increase in cervical mucus. There is also progesterone, that stimulates a better blood supply and swelling of the uterine cervix, enlargement and proliferation of its glands, making the body produce more CM.
Be ready for lots more in future, because It may become more noticeable as one gets further along in her pregnancy and is most common in the third trimester.
As long as the discharge is creamy, without any foul smell you shouldn’t worry. However itchy or green colour smelly discharge with or without itchiness indicates the infection and should be brought to the notice to your midwife.
BTW congratulations & hope you have healthy pregnancy ahead.

Can I join this one as you seem to know a lot on the subject sandram.

I've also had loads of creamy cm then today I got a blob of yellow slimy cm when I wiped should I be worried?
I'm not itchy and there's no smell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->