4 weeks pregnant! Nice to meet ya....here is how I've been feeling....how about you?

rosegarden620

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
My name is Jenn and I am currently 4 weeks pregnant. It came as a bit of surprise, though we were trying, because I was having an abnormally long cycle. We decided to TTC in April when I got off of BCP... I ovulated, and then I didn't ovulate again until this cycle, which was a delayed ovulation at CD 40 (a cycle that was running long since JUNE)...and something I hadn't really noticed in my BBT chart because I was just waiting for AF to hit...I didn't really expect to just fall into ovulation after a long cycle like I had....but LO and behold...I did!

My nipples started to change in diameter, the gassiness I had was unrelenting, and suddenly I was STARVING....like one minute I would be fine, and the next minute I would be STARVING, RAVENOUS, needing to eat to get rid of the nausea....

I have two daughters 5 and 8, and a husband who I love with all my heart. We are both very ecstatic, and happy that it happened so quickly and unexpectedly...

Symptoms are tame at the moment (except for the ravenous hunger and gas) but nothing that is hindering my daily life. I had extreme MS with my daughters closer to 7-8 weeks. My current symptoms fluctuate in severity, and just yesterday I felt the most pregnant I have felt yet....today, after a good nights sleep I feel good! The ravenous hunger is a little on the tamer side today...

I do worry, I try not to, but I had a miscarriage early on 7 years back and since then I have always been aware of what can happen. My first OB appointment is in september.

I also have had a lot of pulling in my abdomen, weird odd pulling sensations near the ovaries and lots and lots of cm....

3 days ago I wiped during a bathroom break and saw ewcm with some pink streak in it...I literally wiped once and it was gone, never to appear again....cervix settling?

Anyway, I know this is long, but I was hoping that the early birds can relate with me on my nerves, my symptoms and thoughts. Please feel free to share your experience and introduce yourself... I hope to be here for the next (fx'ed) 9 months.....:happydance:

Welcome Rosegarden! Sounds like things are going good so far... I hope your MS doesn't get as bad this time around as it did with your DD's. It's not fun, as you know! :)

Here's to a Happy Healthy 9 Months!!

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't feel pregnant at all! My breasts are only slightly sore and I have some weird light cramping that's way milder than PMS and that's it. My mother never experienced any morning sickness with any of us kids, and I'm hoping to keep that trend alive, but a few more signs would be welcome.:blush:

Rosegarden; I haven't even considered nipple diameter, but I'm sure I'll start looking now!

Hello and congrats!

Im 4 weeks and 4 days. Prior to my bfp, I knew something was up from my boobs. I also had a lot of crazy cramping. Since it was confirmed, ive had crazy gas which I feel crampy with. The boobs are tingly on and off.

Thats really it though. Im still in the "not believing it" mode.

Hi ladies. am back here after a long spell off. MC in August 2013 and kind of depressed about it, went off the forums got off trying to conceive. Then this month we decided, if we should try iui or ivf and started the process. I was waiting for my period on friday so that i could back to the doctor on saturday which would be day two of af and start meds/injections. af dint show up, we were not trying at all but one of those random baby dances you have at a period of loss in the fa,ily and extreme stress. saturday night dint sleep well and found out its a bump. Did beta hcg yesterday and hcg is 931. A strong sticky one i hope. That makes me 4 weeks. Good luck to you ladies.

Hi girls!!! I'm so glad to meet you all!

Mewolkens- I have those moments too where I don feel pregnant, it worries me sometimes! But truth is, it's more common NOT to have symptoms at this stage than it is to have. I'm sure in no time you'll be experiencing the not so joyous/joyous parts of pregnancy. Hopefully morning sickness doesn't come for you.... I keep getting small waves of it. And waking up in the middle of the night hungry....:/

Mrsa22- despite symptoms I'm in that mode too!!!

I look forward to progressing with you all!!!!

Hello Ladies, I got my BFP yesterday on a clear blue digital and still cannot believe it. I already have a little boy who is going to be 2 next month and still breast feeding. My symptoms so far have mostly been sore boobs and the nausea and (sorry tmi) diarrhoea. Because I am only (1-2w on digital) 4 weeks I don't know if my upset stomach is a bug since I didn't really have any symptoms other than sore boobs with my son until the ms hit me hard at 7 weeks. Also indigestion at the moment too and bad gas. My stomach has completely bloated up. Sorry for the rant, my head is still a bit too excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->