• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

4 Weeks pregnant & really dizzy! Is this normal?

Nafretili

Mummy & Pregnant
Reaction score
Whether I'm standing, sitting or lying down, I feel dizzy!

Is this normal at 4 weeks?

I don't think it's dehydration because I'm drinking so much at the minute!

I was very dizzy through weeks 4-10 ish. Got very bad in wk 11 as I got labyrinthitis (ear thing affects balance lol) too. If it's really disrupting you see your dr. If it's just pg symptom they sometimes have tablets to help I've heard. If not they should be able to fix it.

Yes I was dizzy as well - but make sure you are eating plenty of iron rich food...

I have dizzy spells too. I feel like my equilibruim (spelled wrong probably) is off!

I'm about 7 weeks and I'm dizzy too! Especially in the morning when I am taking a hot shower, this morning I had to actually SIT on the shower floor and finish shaving because I kept feeling faint. After I eat a substantial meal i don't feel it as much.

yeah i was dizzy about this time, just before bfp, Mine has seemed to settle now xx

Its normal hun, i didn't find out i was pregnant until i was 6 weeks along but for a couple of weeks before i'd been feeling very dizzy in the evening x

(also with DS too!)

Same here, though I think I may have been dehydrated and/or exhausted.

I have something like this, it's kind of like a motion sickness type feeling for me.....I don't really feel very nauseated but just woozy sometimes. And it's not every day....

i was the same way: ( I actually was dizzy before i found out I'm preggers. I'm 8 weeks now, and its getting better. feel better soon: )

I've been dizzy too, I also get bad cases of the shakes for no reason. I think it's perfectly normal :)

Thanks I was just worried it was a bad sign! I'm glad you ladies have felt it too it's reassuring :) I just feel light headed like I'm about to fall asleep at some point? I was in Sainsburys yesterday and had to go and sit down in the cafe lol

It may be to do with your blood pressure. I have very low blood pressure, have done for years and theres not a lot doctors will do for it. It makes me feel very faint, dizzy and light headed. And I get head rush every time I stand up.

I feel like that yeah, got my blood tests on 7 Nov so I'm sure I will find out then :)

I've been getting head rushes when I stand up too, but last night I was driving home from work and I was getting short bursts of dizziness. It was late and I was getting kind of tired, but it was weird and I was kind of getting scared to drive. Wonder if I should call the doctor on Monday.

I fainted at my friend's wedding when I was about 4.5 weeks pregnant. I was a bridesmaid and THUMP - I just went down. Be careful not to stand when you're dizzy and drink enough water!

Hi all, I found out that I am pregnant just 2 days back..on Friday;-)...i should be 4 weeks +2-3 days since LMP....excited! but no no sickness at all now...no nausea,or lightheadedness yet. Only sore bbs, increased appetite. Heard nausea might start by 5th week??Its my 1st time;-)

Thanks everyone it's nice to know it's not just me haha! But bad to know you're suffering :( *thumbs down* for a good reason though eh? :)
Hi all, I found out that I am pregnant just 2 days back..on Friday;-)...i should be 4 weeks +2-3 days since LMP....excited! but no no sickness at all now...no nausea,or lightheadedness yet. Only sore bbs, increased appetite. Heard nausea might start by 5th week??Its my 1st time;-)

Awangbi, CONGRATULATIONS! :happydance:
I haven't been sick yet, I just feel sick all of the time, hopefully you're one of the lucky ones! Other than that I have all the same!

Congratulations again on your :bfp: !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"