4%

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
payrise as of monday :D lol, tht means ill earn 25p more an hour!

and just found out tesco has the highest wages for supermarket work! a whopping £6.25....

yes i really need 2 join college and get a higher paid job!!!!

well i get £6.14p and will begetting a 3% raise sometime this year. sooooo nerrrr *sobs*

Might only be 25p but better than no rise at all. itll add up at the end of the month, an extra £20 for you :D

At least u get a pay rise, i been with my boss for 5 years and only had 1 pay rise of 5 % and it was only when she found out i was looking for another job.

ive had a payrise every year sinde ive been there :shock:

Sometimes think i'd 'o been better off wage wise staying at Boots although i'd be worried abouut being made redundant.

I really hate my boss, i'm lucky myself and Andy get "discretional" sick pay. Everyone else gets nil, if we have a specified 3 months without absence we get £125, and if we go full year without time of we get a further £125.

I do believe Aldi and Lidl both pay the highest daytime wage rate although dont hold me to that i could be wrong i think its around £7.50 an hour but it is a lot harder to find employment with them

lidl round here is nearly £9 an hour , they were advertising not so long ago and i was gobsmacked at the wage

Likes to rain on ppls parades doesnt he lol! (rob that is)
And i do believe aldi and lidl dont count as supermarkets

Even £16 is alright, thats an extra haircut :D

yeah a mate of mine was a manager of lidl part time whilst doing her A levels and was earning £27k a year

ps congrats on the pay rise does that mean your treating us all to Jimmy Chung's next time we pop over lol

I have heard though at Aldi and Lidl you have to organise you own tax and national insurance as they are classed as foriegn employers

Sinead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"