40+1. I hate duedates! Any others overdue?

I'm 40 + 3 and getting tired of ppl asking every day any signs yet ? Was that a contraction etc going to see midwife later to book a sweep I just hope that works whenever I can get one :)

Woke up today with some major period pains. I had partially some of a show yesterday (Which I've been having for weeks) I have an appointment later today with my doctor to see how far i've progressed and to find out when my induction date will be. By this weekend, Ill def have my little one in my hands. Can't wait. :happydance:

Good luck!

Is anyone else getting more scared of labour as time goes on?

I absolutely am! Ever single time I start talking about it, my DH is like you're very scared huh?! So it is obvious. I do not know how I can be scared but so excited for something. Crazy.

As each day goes on I get more scared, guess more time to think about it! Anyone got a baby yet??? I'm still waiting, I should get an induction date on Monday but fingers crossed I go into labour on my own sometime soon!

Still no baby here, and spent all day yesterday at a wedding listening to people ask me "when is that baby coming!" And worst of all..."you didn't pop during the service?" (Who says that?!)

I being induced on Tuesday though, so the end is in sight!

I hope your little one arrives before Tuesday, if not all the best for your induction

As each day goes on I get more scared, guess more time to think about it!

Me too! Am getting more worked up with each passing day! Am terrified now and I was quite calm about birth a few weeks ago :(

Good luck everyone, hope someone gets lucky soon! Xxx

Hello ladies, just a update. I had my little girl, Jayla. She's perfect:cloud9:

Attachments

• 524748_10200152386906190_1412122600_n.jpg
    524748_10200152386906190_1412122600_n.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
Omg she's beautiful!!! And love her name! Glad someone finally has a baby... Gives me hope :)

Sorry for late entry Aoife was born last Wednesday 3rd. My waters broke t 5 am and I had her by 18.14. She's just perfect!!! X

Yup! im overdue and booored I hate the constant stupid comments " is the baby here yet ? " "is the baby still moving " and my favorite " i heard about a women who was pregnant for 50 years her baby was dead the whole time" I just want to ring their necks!

I have had no contractions at all no Braxton hicks either im just waiting and waiting wondering when this baby will make an apperance my dr has offered me a c section but im putting it off ...

Hopefully we all g ointo labor this week:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"