40 Week Appointment....

Laura1984

Ruby's Mummy
Reaction score
I had mine this morning and now I am in the worst mood I have been in throughout my whole pregnancy!!! Ema you deserve a medal becuase if I feel like this today god knows how I am going to feel in a week or 2 weeks!! Heres the deal....

I went to see the midwife for my 38 week appointment 2 weeks ago today where she examined me said my cervix was thin and soft and I was approx 1cm so all looking good, shouldn't be much longer blah blah blah!!!
Today she 'tried' to give me a sweep but she couldn't and has now said doesn't look like anything is going to be happening anytime soon so has booked me into the day unit on the 14th of October - omg writing that date is making me cry it is ageeeeeeeees away!!! and I will then be induced on the 15th or 16th!!!!!! she is seeing me on wednesday to try another sweep but she is 'doubtful!!!!'

I know a few of you are far more over due than me ( i'm not even due for 2 days!) but I just needed to rant!! I have so much respect for all you over cooked mummies i can only imagine how you must be feeling!!

Laura xxxxxxx

oh big hugs hun! Im ages away and am starting to get uncomfortable and grumpy so can only imagine how you must feel (and all the overdue ladies!) Just remember, baby will come when they are ready and it has to end at some point right...? Book a haircut or a massage or something to treat yourself and try to relax x

oh big hugs hun! Im ages away and am starting to get uncomfortable and grumpy so can only imagine how you must feel (and all the overdue ladies!) Just remember, baby will come when they are ready and it has to end at some point right...? Book a haircut or a massage or something to treat yourself and try to relax x

Did that on Monday lol got a manicure booked for this monday...

xxx

Awww :hug: hopefully it won't be too long for you xx

Hope you don't have to wait too long :hug:

xx

aw hunni :hug: I got the day unit on monday.....not looking forward to it at all. Its really crap aint it. Hopefully you'll be able to have a sweep next week. I got my 2nd tomorrow but doubt it will do anything.....

really hope you go soon hunni, i wouldnt wish this on anyone. Hey you never know we could both be in on the same day :rofl:

Come on RUBY mummy and daddy want you out now :) XxXxX

Hope your sweep works next week. My midwife doesn't even do a sweep till 41wks!!

I feel your pain. I went 16 days over with Kaya and hated every minute of it. I guess some women just take a bit longer to cook their babies

Oh Laura :hugs: Nightmare. I'm not due yet and I'm starting to get very fed up. I know how you feel coz as you know I went over 10 days with Em.

Massive :hug: babe and fingers crossed you'll start on your own very soon.

x

I do feel for you (and all the other over cooked mamas) I hope something happens soon. Book your social calendar up and something will happen i bet - sods law and all that!!!

Hope you go before then :) Everything can change in pregnancy, i know someone who went for their appointment MW said that there was no chance any time soon and by that night she had her LO in her arms!! I'm hoping the same thing for you soon!!

Oh honey, you poor thing. It sounds like a nightmare. I hope things get started for you soon though x x

:hug:
Hope you're not waiting too much longer hun!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->