40 weeks today and just had my membranes stripped

icegurl470

Reaction score
I've been 2cm dilated for the past two weeks, had a couple bh while I was on the monitor at the drs office, decided to go for the sweep and it definitely seems to have irritated my uterus. Hoping it turns into the real thing! Today is my first day of my leave so the sooner she gets here the longer I get to spend with her =)

Best wishes!! The sweep has worked once I was over due with my DD. The NP gave me a really good one and told me to not tell dr she did it bc she is known to put ppl into labor at the office. I hope you have baby soon and delivery goes as planned!

Good Luck! I will be 40 weeks on Thursday, I wonder if they will do the same :S Fingers crossed!!!

Well, I've been having contractions, sometimes painful lasting between 35 and 45 seconds, but nothing regular and they dont get closer or more intense, so here I sit still pregnant. Thought for sure I would have this baby a little early, but oh well, she will come when she's ready I guess. I went into labor 2 days after my sweep the first time around, so maybe tonight or tomorrow.

Best of luck to you☺ I am 40×5 I had a sweep last week and I was 1cm dilated, have another sweep tomorrow. Hoping I don't have to be induced Sunday!

Good luck! I had a sweep at 39 weeks with DS and my water broke 12 hours later :)

I had my first sweep at 38 weeks and another at 39 I'm now 40+1 and still no baby. My little boy came 4 weeks early do this is all new to me.

so i just had my sweep who knew how painful it would be holy crap. The doctor said she expects me to have baby by the end of the weekend :O

Well I had my sweep on Monday and starting wednesday morning starting losing bloody plug and went into labor wednesday night. So I went into labor 2 days after my sweep with both my pregnancies. 40+4 with my first and 40+2 with my second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->