• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

faye38

Reaction score
hi i have just turned 40 and dh 47 i have 2 grown up sons 18 20 he has 2 grown up children 22 24 we have been trying over 3 years now and nothing my dh has 1% abnormall morpholgy so now it ivf how long are you normall on the waiting list for in a private clinic and does anyone no of a good clinic many thanks faye :winkwink: x

hi lov, didn't want to read n run, just wishing you all the best, if u'd have been in merseyside i could hav offered a bit of advice, i had ivf bout 4yrs ago got seen very quickly at the royal womens in liverpool, it is a long process n hormones r all over the place, if you go private i think the appointment r more readly available, anyway good luck hun, donna xxx

thanks for the advice donna we will be going private and im looking at a place in london argc its one of the best so i have read so fingers crossed all the best xx

:hi:

Were looking at IVF in the next year or so. If other attempts dont work. Not sure about the waiting lists. Almost everthing is a waiting list come to think of it.

Good Luck hun :flower:

hi what clinic are you looking at hun !!!! xx

hi faye
i live in NI and am going private to care in sheffield as the doc there has good stats for women over 40 using a short protocol and he implants 3 eggs for our age group . was due to go in april but fell pg naturally m/c at 8 weeks so now aiming for sept/oct if not pg. no waiting list at all. nhs won't treat if you r over 39
good luck x

thanks for all your relys i hope we all get what we want and be postive and stay strong it is a stressfull proses but it will pass and hopefully we will have a dear little baby at the end of all the stress and worry good luck girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"