46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

beemeck

Full time mommy
Reaction score
My cycle is ending/starting at the beginning of every month so I'm always late to the game with my testing. Trying to get ahead of the game now since Oct 1 should officially be my next cycle start date. yes, I will be testing early, but techinically shouldn't be until October so is anyone with me? Hopefully y'all get your BFPs in Sept, but for those who don't, please join here for support and baby dust! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oct 2:
Southernbound :bfp::baby::cloud9:

Oct 5:
mommyxofxone :bfp::baby::cloud9: :blue: <3 James 6/18/16

Oct 6:
mrsgreen2015 :bfp::baby::angel:

Oct 7:
Teenyweeny :bfp::baby::cloud9: :pink:

Oct 10:
tinkerbelle93 :bfp::baby::cloud9: :blue:

Oct 11:
joeybrooks :bfp::baby::cloud9: :blue:

Oct 12:
Dagnar :bfp::baby::cloud9:

Oct 16:
Navyladybug :bfp::baby: :cloud9::angel:
claireanddaz :bfp::baby::cloud9:

Oct 17:
Laubull :bfp::baby::cloud9:

Oct 21:
Wonderstruck :bfp::baby::cloud9:

Oct 23:
jalilma :bfp::baby::cloud9: :yellow: <3 Kailani 6/27/16

Oct 24:
Bostonlover89 :bfp::baby::cloud9:

Oct 26:
Rebecca822 :bfp::baby::cloud9: :angel:

Oct 31:
wannabmummy :bfp:::baby::cloud9: :blue::pink: <3 Logan and Tilly 6/19/16

Nov 2:
TTCBabyG2015 :bfp::baby::angel:
trr :bfp::baby::angel:

Nov 15:
Jgo :bfp::baby::cloud9: :blue: <3 Archer 7/17/16

Dec 12:
Ksquared :bfp::baby::cloud9: :pink: <3 Allison 8/29/16

Dec 14:
AngelOb :bfp::baby::cloud9:

Dec 31:
Cherryb89 :bfp::baby::cloud9:

Jan 4:
Ciz :bfp::baby::cloud9: :blue: Danny 9/14/16

Jan 7:
Campn :bfp::baby::cloud9: :pink: <3 Juliette 9/12/16

Jan 13:
Blablamana :bfp::baby: :angel:

Jan 24:
Smille :bfp::baby::cloud9: :pink: <3 Hannah 10/6/16

Feb 2:
trr :bfp::baby::cloud9:

Feb 7:
Blablamana: :bfp::baby::cloud9: :blue: <3 Thomas 9/25/16

Feb 9:
Conundrum :bfp::baby::cloud9: :pink: <3 Freya 10/15/16

March 6:
Adr75050 :bfp::baby::cloud9:

April 3:
babyforiris :bfp::baby::cloud9: :angel: <3 Rayden

April 20:
squirrel :bfp::baby::cloud9::angel:

May 12:
pompeyvix :bfp::baby::cloud9: :blue: <3 Jamie

May 14:
peskipiskee :bfp::baby::cloud9::angel:

May 23:
ttcbabyg2015 :bfp::baby::cloud9: :blue: :angel: <3 Theodore

May 29:
MrsW1985 :bfp::baby::cloud9:

June 2:
Sweetmama26 :bfp::baby::cloud9: :angel:

June 13:
beemeck :bfp::baby::cloud9: :yellow:

July 7:
Peskipiskee :bfp::baby::cloud9: :angel:

July 11:
Pinkpolkadots :bfp::baby::cloud9: :pink:

July 15:
Squirrel :bfp::baby::cloud9: :angel:

Aug 24:
nyxnw :baby::cloud9: :blue:

TBD:
Medic76097 :bfp::baby::cloud9:
Jenmcn1 :bfp::baby:
brit123 :bfp::baby::cloud9:
Mamasgirl :bfp::baby::cloud9:

:wave: hi hun im with you. If im lucky it'll be oct 5th for me that af will be due i think. So until I o I won't have a date but you can put me down for that. So nice it's not just me that doesn't get to test in sept.

This will be our first month TTC. Judging by the dates I should be testing on October 3rd. Good luck!! &#55357;&#56837;&#55357;&#56908;

:wave: hi hun im with you. If im lucky it'll be oct 5th for me that af will be due i think. So until I o I won't have a date but you can put me down for that. So nice it's not just me that doesn't get to test in sept.

yay my cycle buddy! I feel so late to the game always - when the excitement has died down and I'm just O'ing. :dohh: I'll put you down! :thumbup:

This will be our first month TTC. Judging by the dates I should be testing on October 3rd. Good luck!! &#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;

welcome!! love the username - I'm a dog mommy too! GL to you as well :thumbup::thumbup:

I'm in! My tentative test date is the 2nd. Keeping my fingers crossed that we all have a lucky month :)

Baby dust to all!

this cycle is off to a weird start for me... super light AF and no cramps? I don't want to complain but it's never like this. hopefully it's nothing that will throw off my chances for this month! :shrug:

This cycle is starting weird for me too im cramping but not super heavy like normally is and my temps are STILL 97.7? Wth?

I'm jealous that you are a day ahead of me! AF is now back to her normal self after a slow start yesterday. now let's get this over with :haha:

I bet I'll o later than you lol. My cycles change monthly. When are you due to O?

I'm guessing Sept 17, give or take a day or two. Are you late O-er?

My o is a wild card. Technically anywhere from 16-21. They usually get longer by a day for a while then drop suddenly back down to like 30 day cycles. But I've had them as long as 48.

This summer it's been 32, 30, 31, 33

So I don't know how long now. I just start opks at like cd 14 and hope it's not too long. It's annoying. But last cycle I think I o'd on 20

So this will probably be 21 this cycle. Just guessing. Have no clue.

new cycle started 3 days ago for me, had another cp last cycle and I'm just unsure if I should be totally out this cycle or what. I just figure I gave a 1 month break after the 1st and it made no difference.. and it's all conflicting when you search. It's so early and I think it makes no difference guess I'm just tired of the cp and feel super emotional over them and that would be my reason for waiting a cycle BUT then it only makes me want it more and not wait. Ugh see i have a battle going on in my head :( Anyhoo.. cd 3 here for me and usually have a 30+ day cycle.

My o is a wild card. Technically anywhere from 16-21. They usually get longer by a day for a while then drop suddenly back down to like 30 day cycles. But I've had them as long as 48.

This summer it's been 32, 30, 31, 33

So I don't know how long now. I just start opks at like cd 14 and hope it's not too long. It's annoying. But last cycle I think I o'd on 20

So this will probably be 21 this cycle. Just guessing. Have no clue.

48 day cycle - wow! I hope they shorten up for you. This summer sounds like it's been pretty consistent and short :thumbup: I O anywhere from day 13-16 so not too much of a variation. But BD was timed pretty perfectly last month and nothing... going to try SMEP this month.... FX

new cycle started 3 days ago for me, had another cp last cycle and I'm just unsure if I should be totally out this cycle or what. I just figure I gave a 1 month break after the 1st and it made no difference.. and it's all conflicting when you search. It's so early and I think it makes no difference guess I'm just tired of the cp and feel super emotional over them and that would be my reason for waiting a cycle BUT then it only makes me want it more and not wait. Ugh see i have a battle going on in my head :( Anyhoo.. cd 3 here for me and usually have a 30+ day cycle.

hi again ajr! welcome to the Oct thread. I feel like most of what I read/hear says that there really isn't a heightened risk in trying so soon after a loss. but think about and do what's right for you :flower: I'm on CD 3 too - 29 day cycle. I can put you down for a first week of oct testing if you decided you want to give it a shot this month :hugs:

Hi girls - How is everyone?

I've been laying low...CD 5 today. Been feeling sad. I feel like I get bummed when I test and see BFNs, but of course still hold on to hope until I get AF. And then when I first get AF I just feel relieved that at least the answer is definitive and I'm able to start a new cycle. Then CD 2, 3, 4 - it hits me and I feel sad and worried. So I've been staying busy and trying to focus on the positive.

Trying SMEP this cycle, which starts BDing on CD 8 so I feel good that in just a few days I will be taking purposeful action toward TTC. Wondering if there is some truth in that BDing every day reduces the quality of the sperm. When I got my BFP, we only BDed twice - the day before and day of ovulation. in July I tried the same thing and when that didn't work I tried every day of my fertile window in August. BD the 4 days leading up to O, day of O and after. and nothing.... so hoping SMEP gives me the result I want!

How are you other ladies doing?? Just making it through AF I'm sure. :wacko:
FX for all of us - we got this! :hugs:

Yeah same here.. I think that is why most of us "disappear" for a big ((HUGS))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->