(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

AltaMom...Eloping sounds FAB!!! Congrats in advance!

Hi all and a hearty welcome to Magic March testers Star!!!
Of course you can join us!! I will add you tomorrow as I am on my way to bed now!

hope you have all had a really good start to the week

Hi...I missed my positive on the 3rd but got a :bfp: today!!!

Af arrived 5 days early this morning, so on to April for me.....but Congrats hcothern !!!! hoping it's the start of many more.

faithmum- i made a joke about showing future kids the vials and saying.. this is your dad.. my friend said "kids, leave your father alone, he is in a vial (vile) mood today" =)

HCothren, wow, many congrats to you!!! H&H 9 months to you!! :)

faithmum- i made a joke about showing future kids the vials and saying.. this is your dad.. my friend said "kids, leave your father alone, he is in a vial (vile) mood today" =)

:rofl: That really cracked me up!!

Hey Girls. Sorry I didn't report back. This month brought another BFN and it was really hard on me for some reason....worse than usual. I guess after 3 miscarriages and now cycle 5 of BFN, I worry if I may have to face the reality of not having my own children. At 38, this is very likely now...and I need to face it. I also need to take this month off from TTC all together. This is running my life and I need my life back. So I will be back in a month. Hoping to enjoy 30 days without sticks, monitors, thermometers and craziness.

Hey Girls. Sorry I didn't report back. This month brought another BFN and it was really hard on me for some reason....worse than usual. I guess after 3 miscarriages and now cycle 5 of BFN, I worry if I may have to face the reality of not having my own children. At 38, this is very likely now...and I need to face it. I also need to take this month off from TTC all together. This is running my life and I need my life back. So I will be back in a month. Hoping to enjoy 30 days without sticks, monitors, thermometers and craziness.

Oh no Beauts - BIG :hugs: and :kiss:
So sorry to see that the ugly :witch: got you!!!
I know how you feel - I regularly spent weekends locked away crying my eyes out!!
Make sure you take care of yourself - have lots of me time - try book a massage in too :hugs::kiss:

Hugs beauts. Enjoy a well deserved break and relax.

Sorry beauts, I hope you feel better after some TLC during your time out. maybe a bit of relaxation is all you need. L x :hugs::hugs::flower:

:hugs: to you Beauts, all of this is very hard and i'm sure not what any of us ever expected.

When I think about the possibility of not having kids I tr to console myself with all the things I can do instead - you can still have a wonderful and fulfilling life. If it doesn't happen for me and my Hubby we plan to spend our lives travelling the world and living in other countries.

Have a nice month off and remember that all is not lost, you still have lots of time on your side..

Take care

C
xx

Big hugs to you Beauts. :hugs::hugs: Do not give up hope hun.

Dylis - sorry about your BFN and hugs to you too. :hugs:

drsquid - you really cracked me up with the that vile comment!!

:hugs: to you Beauts, all of this is very hard and i'm sure not what any of us ever expected.

When I think about the possibility of not having kids I tr to console myself with all the things I can do instead - you can still have a wonderful and fulfilling life. If it doesn't happen for me and my Hubby we plan to spend our lives travelling the world and living in other countries.

Have a nice month off and remember that all is not lost, you still have lots of time on your side..

Take care

C
xx

I guess I just don't feel that way.....the medical community seems to suggest otherwise...I feel like 40 is the big "line in the sand" for me...at least, that's the time I seem to be racing against..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->