(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

Beauts I feel the same thing. Racing towards that finish line each month is heartbreaking. Who knows what may happen???? So many people have ended up getting their BFP when they were taking a break. Wouldn't that be a blessing if it happened?

Mentally it's good to just try and put that aside for a bit because it IS ALL CONSUMING. I know it has been for me. I had this month off unofficially. When it came time to BD, nothing seemed to be going our way, so I knew I was out this month and it was a blessing in disguise because I have had a break from being POAS crazy. At first I felt lost because I wasn't doing my normal tww craziness but now I remember what life was like before ttc.

Big hugs from Manitoba!!!

unfortunatly i cant get a bfp while taking a break cause im single and using donor sperm.. so i get none of the fun side.. at least this month i cant go test crazy cause im going to be in belize.. if i dont get my period there then.. ill test when i get back.

did femara again this month.. us today showed lining is 8.3mm (or so) got two 2.something eggs on the right, two small and unlikely to mature ones on the left.. so overall not as good however last time there was one giant one and 4 small, this time both are likely to go. trigger tonight for friday.. i think im totally doing us tomorrow at work cause if i see fluid around the cyst or it collapses, im so going over there to do the iui tomorrow..

meh back to stressing about ovulating before the trigger etc (cant get opks to work for me)

:hugs: Beauts, try not to focus on what the medical community press upon us. I work in the field, as it were, and see pregnant women 35+ on a daily basis. Lots of women 40+ too. There's still hope! Have a good break and hopefully see you back here soon :flower:

unfortunatly i cant get a bfp while taking a break cause im single and using donor sperm.. so i get none of the fun side.. at least this month i cant go test crazy cause im going to be in belize.. if i dont get my period there then.. ill test when i get back.

did femara again this month.. us today showed lining is 8.3mm (or so) got two 2.something eggs on the right, two small and unlikely to mature ones on the left.. so overall not as good however last time there was one giant one and 4 small, this time both are likely to go. trigger tonight for friday.. i think im totally doing us tomorrow at work cause if i see fluid around the cyst or it collapses, im so going over there to do the iui tomorrow..

meh back to stressing about ovulating before the trigger etc (cant get opks to work for me)

Beauts - maybe this is for you. I just saw I woman I deal with a lot at work. She is 43 soon to be 44. Wasn't ttc but became pregnant but m/c. Today she is happy to report she is pregnant again and already 4 months into it. You have lots of time!

drsquid - keep us posted with your us. I really hope this is the month for you!

Elski is right, my doctor said that there are so many women over 35 and into their 40's having their first babies; our fertility drops but it doesn't mean we can't have them.

I would be lying if I said I don't wish we hadn't tried earlier but worrying about it is only adding to the stress. I know its easier said than done, just try to keep yourself busy with other things and fill your life with fun things - it will happen!

I was talking to my fertility nurse the other day and I said I had joined the forums for some support and I asked her about charting etc etc. She said it's not a good idea to get too involved in all of that as it completely consumes you. She reckoned the stats show that there is no real benefit to doing that compared to making sure you are relaxed and Bd'ing every other day. She said doing all that and being involved in forums can actually have a negative effect as all you are doing is thinking and talking about it all the time.

I do get what she means and thats why i've decided to just do ov tests and bd every other day. I looked at someones chart the other day and it made me stressed just looking at it! I do like posting on here though and it is comforting to talk to other people in the same situation...

C
x

Hi Ladies. Tested today, BFN. A day early, but I guess we'll have to see if AF shows tomorrow. Woke up with a nasty cold, all stuffy and sore throat. My BB's are sore, but that could just be AF who knows. How is everyone doing?

I tested March 5th and got a BFN! :cry: The witch got me today too so I am out for a while. Good luck to all the rest of you ladies!

im all paranoid today.. tmi and all but.. im horny which im usually not (if you dont have sex very often the drive revs way down). im worried that im ovulating too early (did the trigger last night but i dont know if i had a positive surge at any point since ive never been able to catch them on opks.. i knwo it was neg last night but.. ive been lazy about doing them).. going to get a coworker to do an us later to make sure the cysts are still there

Elski is right, my doctor said that there are so many women over 35 and into their 40's having their first babies; our fertility drops but it doesn't mean we can't have them.

I would be lying if I said I don't wish we hadn't tried earlier but worrying about it is only adding to the stress. I know its easier said than done, just try to keep yourself busy with other things and fill your life with fun things - it will happen!

I was talking to my fertility nurse the other day and I said I had joined the forums for some support and I asked her about charting etc etc. She said it's not a good idea to get too involved in all of that as it completely consumes you. She reckoned the stats show that there is no real benefit to doing that compared to making sure you are relaxed and Bd'ing every other day. She said doing all that and being involved in forums can actually have a negative effect as all you are doing is thinking and talking about it all the time.

I do get what she means and thats why i've decided to just do ov tests and bd every other day. I looked at someones chart the other day and it made me stressed just looking at it! I do like posting on here though and it is comforting to talk to other people in the same situation...

C
x

Hi Ladies. Tested today, BFN. A day early, but I guess we'll have to see if AF shows tomorrow. Woke up with a nasty cold, all stuffy and sore throat. My BB's are sore, but that could just be AF who knows. How is everyone doing?

I tested March 5th and got a BFN! :cry: The witch got me today too so I am out for a while. Good luck to all the rest of you ladies!

im all paranoid today.. tmi and all but.. im horny which im usually not (if you dont have sex very often the drive revs way down). im worried that im ovulating too early (did the trigger last night but i dont know if i had a positive surge at any point since ive never been able to catch them on opks.. i knwo it was neg last night but.. ive been lazy about doing them).. going to get a coworker to do an us later to make sure the cysts are still there

Coastdreams ~ I know what your fertility nurse means by charting and the like consuming you. I have been so upset because my chart won't give me solid crosshairs but just the dotted line crosshairs. It says I have conflicting information about my O date. Consequently I've been dreaming about taking my temp and reading temps all night long. My dreams have been exhausting and I usually have really good dreams.

Altamom ~ Hang in there girl. You're not out until the witch officially shows. Fx'd she doesn't!

Michelle ~ Hugs to you darling. I'm so sorry the :witch: showed.

drsquid ~ keep us posted with your us. Fx'd for you! Last night was a full moon. You never know, that has crazy effects on us.

oh oh add me on march 7th.

I`m turning 40 that week!! Wouldn`t THAT be the perfect 'coming of age' gift :fool::wohoo::fool:

Are you turning 40 in November? I am on 11/7 and was so hoping to welcome a little bundle of joy as a birthday present, but I tested and got a BFN so now I'm hoping for a Christmas baby....not ideal but I will take it. I just want to be knocked up already! :winkwink:

Welcome to the March testing thread!!
Lets hope we get many more

Congratulations on your BFP last month! Unfortunately I do not have any good news to report. I tested on 3/7 and got a BFN for March. The witch hasn't arrived yet, she is due to fly in by Saturday and I can feel her coming.

oh oh add me on march 7th.

I`m turning 40 that week!! Wouldn`t THAT be the perfect 'coming of age' gift :fool::wohoo::fool:

Are you turning 40 in November? I am on 11/7 and was so hoping to welcome a little bundle of joy as a birthday present, but I tested and got a BFN so now I'm hoping for a Christmas baby....not ideal but I will take it. I just want to be knocked up already! :winkwink:

I'm right there with you. I'll be 40 on 10/24. Tried to make it all happen before 40 but now I'm hoping for 2013!

ok, so this morning, no AF so I POAS... BFN. Then later today I got what I thought was AF, but I had only a small amount of red/dark pink bleeding (TMI, sorry). And for the last few hours, nothing. Not sure what to think, AF is so regular and predictable for me, this is really not normal :(

ok, so this morning, no AF so I POAS... BFN. Then later today I got what I thought was AF, but I had only a small amount of red/dark pink bleeding (TMI, sorry). And for the last few hours, nothing. Not sure what to think, AF is so regular and predictable for me, this is really not normal :(

test again in the morning if nothing concrete happens

Morning ladies,
I'm so sorry I've not been around more this last week - been really tired all week - think its more because I'm waking up at 5am every morning!

I have updated the front page - if I've made a mistake or not updated your info please let me know - baby brain has well and truly set in too!

Hope you are all well!!

Im out ladies:cry: :witch: hasnt shown her ugly mut yet but i ovulated early this cycle by 4 days so im 13dpo and :bfn:.GL to you all im off to find an April thread.xx

I'm out - again. AF flew in with a vengeance and I was in such pain! Kind of made me wish I was still on the pill - but that wouldn't work well either!
Fingers crossed for next month. I think I need to make my husband more aware of the conception calendar!

So sorry to the the ugly witch got you ladies. :hugs:
GL for April

I think there is a link back on page 16 or 18 or somewhere around there
I think I will find the link and put it on the bottom of the front page for those who need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->