4d scan dont want to know sex?

mare

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
This is our 3rd baby and would love to have a 4d scan at a later stage but wedont want to know the sex.
Has anyone had a 4D scan but not found out the sex??
hanks in advance:winkwink:

If you get it around 26+ weeks, the baby is big and you can't fit their body on the screen. My technician stayed at his face the most part, but since we know the sex she showed us the lower half also. Just be sure not to look until they say you can, cause at my 20 week scan as soon as they put the probe on my belly he was flashing away since he was head down.

I had one at 26 weeks wit my lil girl and they said we can confirm ur gender if ud like and we said we didnt want to know so she kept away from down there but just
make sure u tell them when u go in i no the lady did ours limed that we wernt findin out as its quite rare now xxx

Thanks ladies, Im going to book one around about 26 weks :)

We had our 3d scan this week and are still team yellow! I just told the tech we didn't want to know and she just stayed away from down there.

Enjoy your scan, it's amazing!

We found out the sex but when we had ours she asked first If we wanted to find out.. I think if we didnt she would have avoided those areas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"