• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

4D scan pics...its a BOY

30thMarch2010

Connor born 4/4/2010
Reaction score
I got my scan done on Tuesday night. Baby was being shy and hiding its face so after 45 minutes of trying to move it was being stubborn and lazy like its dad and we were told we would have to go back again!!! I found out sex but OH went out room as he did not want to know... and its................................................................a BOY and very proud to show me its bits, she was defo 100% sure it was a boy its willy looked massive i thought i would find it hard to see but he was showing it off haha

Since we are going back we didnt get DVD we just got one photo.

At one point he put his hand in his mouth and took it out and made a funny face...it was so cute

I will hopefully add the rest of the photos when i have been back and got the rest done.

soz forgot to add pic

Attachments

• 3D scan.jpg
    3D scan.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 43
Congrats, what a cute pic you got. It seems that the end of the 20s weeks is the best time to get the 4d scans. How long before you go back.

Congrats, what a cute pic you got. It seems that the end of the 20s weeks is the best time to get the 4d scans. How long before you go back.

i couldnt get an appointment to go back until 14th Jan so i will be 30 weeks. they told me 27 weeks was the best time...i hope he isnt as shy next time and moves his hands from his mouth and stops cuddling into my back lol!

How cute! I have my tender scan on that exact same day. I'll be looking forward to seeing your pics. Like you said hope he isn't as shy. I can't wait to get a 4d scan. I'm going to beg OH for us to get one when the time is closer. I think they're amazing.

Great pic! Congrats on team blue! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"