4D scan pics!! question about estimated weight...

MrsFernihough

Reaction score
Hey girls. Went and had my 4d scan today!! Was amazing :D would have been better if the little sod had woken up but i guess it has its dads awkwardness lol!!

Anyway I just wondered if anyone knew what there LO weighed at 31 weeks and what they weighed at birth? I know everyone different i'm just curious!!

The measurements doc gave me are AC-27.67, FM-5.89 and he said a weight of about 3lb10. He said that it wont be a monster baby, thank god!! x

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 36
Hi, your scan pictures are adorable.

I didn't have my 4D scan at 31 weeks, it was at 28 weeks, and my LO was weighing 2lb. He was 6lb 2oz at birth, but he was 4 weeks early, so would have been about 8lb if he arrived on time, (according to midwife).

So, I would say 3lb 10oz is a brilliant weight. :)

at my 30week 3D scan my babies estimated weight was 2lb 12oz and estimated weight for 40weeks would be 7lb 6oz so time will tell lol

I've been having growth scans and at 28 weeks baby was 2lb12, at 32 weeks was 4lb and she is measuring pretty much average so i'd say you're baby is along the same weight tracks. :thumbup:

My dad was 10lb and his brothers and sisters were all about the same so hoping baby doesn't follow it's grandad!!

My 29 week scan my baby was 3lbs and 8oz I was told she was in the 64th percentile and she is bigger then normal. I am 32 weeks tomorrow and have to have another scan today... Not sure what to expect. I was 10lbs when born and my brothers were twins born two weeks early at 6lbs 10oz and 7lbs. So all on the bigger side but my kids thus far have been been the same as my brothers exactly my first 6 and 10 then my second 7 even. :D

my son at 32 weeks 4d was 3.2lb.. was measuring 29 weeks and was born at 38 weeks 4.10lb

with this baby girl... we did her 4d at 28 weeks and the measurements were...hc 25.55cm, ac 23.28cm, fl 4.98cm weight 2,6lb

the lady said that if she continued to grow like this would be about 6.7lb at birth

xx

Hey Sweetie! Cute piccies from your scan!!

Your measurements/estimated current weight sound pretty good to me!

I had a 4d scan when I was 31+1. The measurements we were given were HC-28.60cm AC-29.62cm FL-5.77cm and a weight of about 4lbs 4oz!!

We had a growth scan yesterday, at the request of my midwife, as my fundal height was measuring 39 weeks at my 36 week appointment. The results from the growth scan said we are expecting a big baby with current measurements HC-36.10cm AC-35.20cm FL-70.50cm and an estimated current weight of 7lbs 9oz. The consultant actually tried to do a stretch and sweep yesterday, but my cervix is still quite high so was unsuccessful.

I will try to remember to come back and let you know what his actual birth weight is when he decides to make an appearance sweetie!

Big hugs!
xxx

My little girl is measuring 4lbs and 9oz now at 31 +6 and the doctor said it could either be a big baby or GD even though I passed my tests. :( Just thought id update since I mentioned it earlier!

At 30 weeks, my little boy was measuring about 3.5 lbs, so I'd say you are right on track! I had my first son over 4 weeks early, and he weighed 6 lbs 13 oz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->