4d scan?

h702

Reaction score
hi,

my oh and i were thinking of getting a 4d scan, they advertise a private company in our hospital. was just wondering what you guys think? how far along do you think would be best to get it done? im 15 weeks this sunday so wasnt thinking of it until around 20?

thanks!

also, is it worth it for those who have had it? i heard there around £250 ?

Hiya Hun, I've heard that the later you leave a 4D scan the better it will be as if you leave it til 30 weeks or so then you can really see the LO's face pretty clearly.

I'm sure the girls who have had these will let you know if it is worth the money that they cost. I'd google the local private clinics and call around them to see what prices they charge.

Good luck.

yep i was told the later the better. Ive booked mine for when im 26 weeks. im paying £130 for my scan.

We had a sneak preview of 4d at our private gender scan (babybond) at 21 weeks and it was amazing, they don't normally do them until 24 weeks though as the pics are much clearer by then. We have decided we are not going to bother with one now since we have already seen him LOL but I would say judging by others I have seen they are usually well worth the money, I would not hesitate to recommend babybond, they were fab with us!

thanks!

i guess i will look around nearer the 24 week mark then. we are going to be getting nhs scans at hospital at 20,23,28,32 the every 2 weeks so we will be well pictured out!! ;) roll on 20 weeks!!!! x

Hi,
I had a 4d scan at 16 weeks and the pictures were AMAZING! My little one was sucking her thumb, tapping her foot and waving. We could see every little finger and toe, it is well worth the money. It cost £90 here. Go for it!

We had a sneak preview of 4d at our private gender scan (babybond) at 21 weeks and it was amazing, they don't normally do them until 24 weeks though as the pics are much clearer by then. We have decided we are not going to bother with one now since we have already seen him LOL but I would say judging by others I have seen they are usually well worth the money, I would not hesitate to recommend babybond, they were fab with us![/QUOTE]

Thanks, i was wondering about this the other day i've just had a look on there website and i think im going to book with them :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->