4D Scans in BIRMINGHAM

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
anybody know any good places
looked on the internet
and the prices are a joke..
obv i dont want to pay over the top amounts..
but i want a good package deal xxx

the internet :\ was just seeing if anybody could suggest any xx

It does seem to be ridiculously expensive my Neucal scan was 170 pounds and I think the 4d scan is the same price that was with MUMS.

Some hospitals offer it at a very reduced price so it might be worth calling a few see if they can offer it? Let me know what you find out because im looking for somewhere cheaper too x

yerr
im goin 2 see my midwife tuesday
hopefully she will suggest somewer..
the womens hospital in birmingham shud do it they would make a fortune xx

yerr
im goin 2 see my midwife tuesday
hopefully she will suggest somewer..
the womens hospital in birmingham shud do it they would make a fortune xx

They charge a fiver just to get a single normal scan picture so I doubt it would be cheaper than somewhere like Babybond!!!

A FIVER :O omgg what a skankkk!!!!!!!

Yes it went up in December. You need it in pound coins too, so be warned! Other than that, the treatment I've had at the Women's has been fab.

I went to Face2Face 1/2 hour from Birmingham, got a 1 hour appointment, DVD, CD ROM, 4 photos and a health check for £140.

They are so nice i'm going back for a 2nd scan as we enjoyed it so much, after a bad NHS scan we really enjoyed it and they are so nice and friendly and in no hurry to rush you in and out honestly that sonographer has the patience of a saint as my little one was camera shy we had to come back for a rescan at no extra cost as the sonographer was not happy with the images, i though they were good but he was adamint i have to come back for a rescan.

I highly recommend them, we looked at MUMS and Baby bond, See your baby, before we were recommended face2face

good luck

Hi Hun

We live in Dudley, so not to far away. We are going to BabyVision in Shrewsbury - £145 for 45 min scan appointment, DVD, and 4 photos (Package 2)
https://www.babyvision.co.uk/index.php?page=4d scans

Maz xxx

I went to Face2Face 1/2 hour from Birmingham, got a 1 hour appointment, DVD, CD ROM, 4 photos and a health check for £140.

They are so nice i'm going back for a 2nd scan as we enjoyed it so much, after a bad NHS scan we really enjoyed it and they are so nice and friendly and in no hurry to rush you in and out honestly that sonographer has the patience of a saint as my little one was camera shy we had to come back for a rescan at no extra cost as the sonographer was not happy with the images, i though they were good but he was adamint i have to come back for a rescan.

I highly recommend them, we looked at MUMS and Baby bond, See your baby, before we were recommended face2face

good luck

where abouts was that one??
do you have a number hun xx

good luck

where abouts was that one??
do you have a number hun xx

https://www.face2facebabyscans.co.uk/face2face_location.html

01455 250 021 in Hinckley 1/2 hr from Birmingham
[email protected]

type 'preview ultrasound' in google
its in kettering / northampton.

basically you could go for package C which is £90 and then buy a CD for £20!
fab place, recommend it to anyone :)

i had a look they do 4d scans from 16 weeks, i always thought that was a bit early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->